happiness

Ash: Joe I'm pregnant
Joe: what are you sure?
Ash: well I haven't taken any tests yet but I've been throwing up and my period has ended early and who knows if we used protection last night?
Joe: well quick take them.
I take the test and we wait for 5 minutes, until it shows up............ PREGNANT
Ash: I'm pregnant!
Joe: oh my gosh come here babe
We was both excited to be parents but I feel like 26 is a bit younger than I wanted to be pregnant at.
Joe: well this is amazing, do you want me to stay here tonight.
Ash: no, no, no I want some rest anyway... I still cant believe it I'm pregnant" I squeal in excitement.
Joe: well are we going to tell anyone?
Ash: urm yeah why not, well their going to find out soon enough aren't they.
Joe:okay then but we'll have to tell family first because if they find out on social media they'll never forgive us.
Ash:yeah okay.
We each phone each member of the family we could think of.
Joe:well oli is picking me up in half an hour.
Ash:cool.
Half an hour past by and joe had left with oli. So I decided to order some dominoes. When it came I went to get out a plate when I felt a bit woosy, and then next I started to shake a little and I dropped the plate making it smash into tiny pieces across the floor and the next thing I knew I was on the floor passed out.

JOES POV
Joe:okay oli can we ring an under and you can come back to mine I just want to be with ash right now.
Oli:yeah of course.
Soon later the uber came and we was at my flat. The door was open so I just walked in to find broken glass everywhere, I walked to the kitchen to see Ashley on the floor passed out.
Joe: OLI QUICK PHONE AN AMBULANCE!! Ashley can you here me ash.
At this point the tears came flooding down . After what seemed like years the ambulance finally showed up. We waited in the waiting room until a doctor came out and told us the bad news.
??:"okay so your Ashley butler's boyfriend am I correct?
J:"yes"
??:"okay well I have some good and bad news. The good news is that Ashley is fine. And the bad news is that she has lost her baby of two months.
J:"p-please can we s-see her?"
??:"urm only you can but I'm afraid you'll have to wait out here.
I walked in to see Ashley lying n bed crying
A:"joe I'm so sorry."
J:"it's okay don't worry, the only important thing is,is that you're okay."
6 MONTHS LATER
Today is mine and Joe's 1 year anniversary of being together and he hasn't actually forgot. Before I went to my meeting joe told me I have to be ready by 8 o'clock and it is currently 6:30 so I decided to drag my self off my bed and away from my phone and into the shower and then change into a sparkly silver dress that comes above my knee and covers my neck and my arms I then do my everyday make up but with a smokey eye and dark purple lipstick and then slip my long black high heeled boots on, and then my phone pings.
Joe💖:
Hi meet me at nandos in 15 minutes xxx

I grab my clutch bag and order my uber. I pull up at nandos and wait for joe to.
Joe:"how long have you been waiting here?"
Ash:"oh it doesn't matter."
Joe:"you look amazing."
Ash:"well, thank you."
He takes my hand and we walk into the resturant.
Joe:"so, have you had nice night ."
Ash:"yeah it's been amazing, I can't believe it's been a year now."
Joe:"me neither it feels like yesterday when we was being teased by everyone whenever we was together."
Ash:"yeah it feels weird but amazing because I've spent a whole year with the man i love."
Joe:"I love you more!"
Ash:"now that is impossible."
Joe:"never say never."
We walk out of the resturant.
Joe:"so do you want to go to yours or ours."
Ash:"what do you mean ours?"
Joe:"well I think that you should move into my apartment, I mean we have been together for a whole year so we should be able to see each other everyday."
Ash:" oh my gosh joe, okay then let's go to ours.
We got in the uber and our hands never left eachothers.
Joe:"okay then quickly I have champagne to celebrate."
He popped the bottel open and poured us a glass.
Joe:"here's to one amazing year."
We clinked glasses in celebration.
Joe:"so shall we invite some more people round to OUR house?"
Ash:"yeah okay."
Soon enough Caspar, Oli ,Jack , Connor, Mikey , Will, Arden , my friends, grace ,Melissa , shauna , Katy and Giverny. All of my friends came running up to me giving me a massive hug.
Giv:"omg I haven't seen you in ages."
Ash:"I know I've missed you guys."
Shauna:"same we never see you now your even more beautiful and famous."
Ash:"well we're all beautiful and we just need to spend more time together."
Grace:"who's that guy over there?"
Ash:"ohhhh hahah that would be Caspar lee."
Grace:"is he single?"
Ash:"yes he is, would you like me to introduce you, grace?"
Grace:"urm yeah."
Ash:"okay come on."

The night carried on with gossip, catching up and also a few guys got a few dates coming up. At 3 o'clock in the morning everyone finally left and it was just me and joe.
Joe:"well then when do you want to move your stuff in.
Ash:"how about tomorrow?"
Joe:"as long as I'm with you I don't care."
Ash:"tomorrow it is."
He smashed his lips into mine and the heated make out session began.