I headed off to all my meetings and as I was about to go to my last meeting I got a text saying it has been moved to next week so I decided to get me and joe our favourite drinks from Starbucks. After I got the drinks I went to my flat and got my laptop. As I arrived at Joe's I rang the buzzer for him to let me in.
"Hello."
"Hi babe can you let me in."
"Oh, ash yeah one sec."
I pressed the buzzer for the lift and walked through his door.
J:raaaaahhhhh"
A:"ahh, oh my god joe!!!"
I turned to see him with his camera.
J:"I got you!"
A:"you're so stupid."
J:"but that's what you love me for." He gave me a kiss and took his Starbuck.
J:"aww thanks babe my favourite. So have you thought about when you want to move in yet?"
A:"how about tomorrow?"
J:"really?"
A:"why not, asap, I just can't wait to be with you everyday." He pulled me in from the waist and gave me a kiss, when my phone started to ring.
A:"sorry can I take this babe."
J:"yeah of course."
I pulled out my phone to see graces face on the screen.
A:"hello"
G:"h-hi Ashley can you come round something bads happend with claim."
A:"urm yeah I might be a little later because I'm at Joe's."
G:"oh sorry, thank you."
I ended the call and said bye to joe and headed to grace's.
A:"whats wrong, b"
G:"he cheated on me in my own bed."
A:"eww okay weirdo, go on tell me what happened."
The night consisted of hugs, crying, Disney films and ice cream. When joe texted me and I remembered I was supposed to go back to him.
Joe💞💕💜💏:
Babe, are you okay, what time are you coming back , I have the boys round and I miss you?xxxx
Me:
I should be home soon but is it okay if I been grace? She's just broke up with her bf?xxxx
Joe💞💕💜💏:
Yeah thats fine xxxx be back soon xxxx.
A:"joe wants me back home, and you're coming with me, so go and pack!"
G:"ash please I don't wa-"
A:"grace, just go and pack I see you as a sister and joe knows that and joe loves you too so just hurry up okay!"
G:"fine!"
We finally got to Joe's.
Joe:"hi babe I missed you (he said kissing me). Hi grace I hope your okay."
Caspar:"hi Joe's girlfriend!"
Ash:"Caspar you know my name you weird pineapple."
We all talked and the night flew by and we all went to sleep.