Suspicious

Ashley's pov
We pulled up outside Marcus' new house and the boys were acting awfully suspicious, like they kept being nice to me and carrying my stuff for me but I wasn't complaining though. Marcus stopped outside the black door and the boys had their camera out and was filming and I was totally oblivious to the fact that they were obviously throwing me a surprise party.
"Omg I know what you're doing" i say turning round on the steps throwing my hands in the air.
"What" Joe anxiously replied.
I walked up to the door and opened it to se the room was pitch black Marcus put his hand round the corner and literally everyone apart from like 8 people had their cameras out filming and it was all of my best friends. They all rushed toward me causing me to topple over a little bit but some arms caught me, I turned round to see it was Joe. I then turned back round to face the cameras. Soon enough it was 9:00 pm and I had talked to pretty much everyone and then Marcus said.
"Come on everyone"
"Where are we going" I replied.
"We're going to the real party"
"Oh god"
We all walked down the street and I walked beside oli with Joe and Caspar behind me, and soon enough oli was infront of me with Caspar and I was stood next to Joe. I looked up slightly to see his blue eyes glistening in the streetlights, he was beautiful from the way he talked to the way he styled his hair everything about him was perfect even his tiny little flaws.
"Hey" he said
" hi, how are you"
"Amazing now that I've finally met you" he said causing me to blush
"Aw are you blushing"
"Well how can't I" we both giggled and then I heard Alfie behind us.
"Yes Joe get that girl"
"Alfie what are you doing with your life" I said causing Joe to laugh
"Yeah Alfie scram"
We turned to see the Alfie was vlogging us.
"Oi, you little shit"
Alfie laughed running past us.
"Just egnor him" Joe said as he put his hand just above my bum which sent shivers right up my spine.
"I could literally feel those shivers" we both laughed.
From what seemed like forever we finally got to a club and we all started drinking and dancing and soon enough we left the club and came to the decision that half of us would stay at Marcus' and the other half all got a taxi and stayed at Connor, jack and Josh's flat.
As soon as we got back to the flat we all put our pyjamas on and there was a lot of us : Zoë,Alfie,Jim,Tanya,Marcus,oli,Caspar,Joe,will,Arden, Louise,Lucy,Lydia,Dan and Phil and the rest was at Connors and some other people went home. When we all got changed Marcus and I went to the 24 hour shop ,as it was 2:00 am, and got two double blow up beds. We got back and put them together and some of us stayed on there and the rest took the couch.
I woke up to find out I had fallen asleep in joes arms with my leg wrapped around his!
Joes pov
I still don't remember what happened when we got back to Marcus' , and all I know now is that I've fallen asleep with my arm around someone and their leg is across mine. I opened one eye too see Ashley she was slowly waking up.
"Hi" I said with my weak voice that I was slowly loosing.
"Sorry I must have fell asleep on you"
"Don't worry I was comfortable actually, has anyone told you that you look beautiful in the morning. Oh my gosh I wasn't meant to say that out loud" she giggled causing me too as well
"I'm gonna go and find a pen"
"What for?" I asked
"Too draw on their faces duh!" She got up and walked up to get a pen. She looked amazing she was wearing short shorts and a white cropped top and her butt looked amazing!
"Got one, wait was you looking at my butt?" She whisper yelled
"Urm maybe sorry it looked good in those shorts!"
"Okay thanks I guess? Come on are you helping me?" She asked handing me a pen I took it and turned to my left on the blow up bed to see Alfie I knelt up and drew on a moustache and some glasses and I wrote on his forehead 'I'm zoella's boyfriend' and then moved onto oli! I drew a cactus on his cheek and put on his forehead 'I'm no cactus expert but I know a prick when I see one' i then turned to Ashley to see her drawing a pineapple on caspar's cheek followed by a pizza on his other cheek and the wifi sign on his forehead. I turned to see Marcus to see he had marky butt butt on his cheek and the words 'I'm famous' on his forehead. They all started to wake up and me and Ashley quickly and carefully layed back on the bed in the position we woke up in.
"Oh my god Alfie what do u have on your head" Zoe said laughing. I kept trying to keep my face straight and I could feel Ashley slowly shaking in laughter
"Oh my god Caspar look at your face" oli said In fits of laughter.
"Ha ha you can't talk mate" he responded
And I couldn't help but snigger but Alfie heard it
"IT WAS YOU TWO!!" He shouted me and Ashley burst into fits of laughter.
"You little shits" Marcus said
"Ha ha that's payback for blurting out the secret that I like Ashley in the car!" I blurted out. I literally felt my cheeks turning bright red.
"Wait you like me I thought Marcus was teasing you"