Long time no see

1 year later
Okay so a lot has happened so let me fill you in. Okay so me and Joe broke up and I moved back to America, I haven't seen him since that day, he rings me and texts me but I can't face talking to me. I was in a relationship with Cameron for about 2 months when we realised it Was too weird and that we should just be friends. About 3 months ago I was in a car crash but I only broke my leg , but that's all fine. I've only seen all my friends from Britain once since I moved and now I'm about to see them again on this very day and everyone will be there including Joe.

I made my way to the airport to go to Orlando, Florida for playlist live. After my flight I was met by oli and caspar but still no Joe thank god.
C:"Ashley oh my god I've missed you too much!" Caspar ran up to me almost knocking me over."
"I missed you to, my little friendly ghost."
Once Caspar let go of me oli came running up to me.
A:"hello cactus boy"
O:"hello I missed you so much"
We pulled apart and started to talk whilst waiting for our uber to the hotel.
A:"so where is he?"
C:"oh Joe, he's got a later flight because he had to do something."
A:"okay"
O:"he still loves you, you know."
A:"well I don't know if I can forgive him, you know what they say once a cheater always a cheater"
C:"he has really changed since you broke up with him."
A:"how?"
C:"he barely laughs at any of our jokes, whenever we ask him to come out with us he won't, he never really acts the same in his video,I think you two should talk ash, because he was so much better when he was with you."
A:"well I need to think about it and I'll definitely  talk to him tomorrow.
The uber finally comes and we go to the hotel. As we arrive tons of fans charge for me leaving Caspar and oli to the side. There was at least 50 and I was pushed up against the wall with them firing questions at me.
"Why did you break up with Joe?"
"Will you get back together with him"
"Are you dating Caspar or Cameron"
But most of them were asking for pictures so I took their pictures until there was no one left.
O:"are you okay?"
A:"yeah I'm fine."
C:"come on let's just book in I'm so tired."

A few hours passed and Cameron text me his room number so we could go hang out. I was now wearing suede ugg boots black leggings and I copped top that had the word "slay" on it. I was outside Cameron's room when I heard another voice and I knew immediately it was Joe so I stood round the corner to listen.
J:"come on Cameron you've been with her so you should know how I feel."
C:"yeah but when we was together it was weird and we knew we could only ever be friends."
J:"but I need her back, I miss everything about her!"
C:"well if you missed her then how come you've waited a year to do something about this."
J:"I've tried everyday to do something about this, I've rang her,texted her snap chatted her, I've even dmed her i mean no one does that but I had to because I love her."
C:"well why didn't you think about that before you kissed that girl."
J:"that girl was my ex who I saw in the street and she said she wanted to say sorry for cheating on me so I said fine after she practically followed me to get it out of me and the after the rank coffee she pulled me onto her and I tried all I could but she had hold of my shirt and I was practically strangling myself you can even see it in the picture."
C:"well does she know that?"
J:"she wouldn't let me talk to her that's why I need you're help"
C:"well she's actually coming round in about 5 minutes so you can just wait here"
J:"thanks bro."
At this point tears were rolling down my face so I began to run down the corridor, as I had an argument with myself.
Why didn't you let him talk to you? You should have listened to his part of the story. And what am I going to do, I'm gonna look so stupid if I don't turn up to Cameron's.
As I reached my room I wiped away all the tears and put more concealer on to hide the fact I had been crying.
Cameron🙈💗:
Are you still coming? Xx
Me:
Yeah I was on my way but I forgot my phone so I had to come all the way back😤🙄xx
Cameron🙈💗:
Good but be quick.xx
As he sent the last message I once again came to his door. As my fist met it Cameron opened the door and greeted me with a hug.
C:"I feel like I haven't seen you in a year but I saw you like last week."
A:"same I also feel like it's Christmas."
C:"well there's someone here and their just in there so I'm gonna go."
A:"cameron wait no-" before I could say anything else he was out the room, and as I turned around Joe was stood there.
A:"oh god"
J:"hi,look I know you don't want to speak to me but just let me speak."
As he said those words it was as if Cupid shot an arrow in our direction, he looked perfect. Even better than the day I met him.
A:"okay, but make it worth while"
J:"okay so you probably think that I didn't care about us breaking up but I did and I still do, I honestly cried for a month you can ask Caspar. I miss everything about you like the way you used to surprise me with breakfast in the morning or the way that every time I came home you would kiss me or the way that whenever you left before I woke up my whole flat would be cleaned and the way you used to shower me with kisses. And  I've tried everyday to get you back but you wouldn't answer and I understand but you don't know m side of the story you left before I could tell you so-"
A:"Joe I know you're side of the story."
J:"how?"
A:"I got here about 20 minutes ago and heard you two taking and I got upset that I wouldn't let you explain and I ran back to my room and then cam text me again and I came back down. I miss you too Joe."
J:"then how come you never answered my calls or texts if you still missed me?"
A:"I was scared of being hurt again."
J:"but I didn't hurt you."
A:"I didn't know that at the time."
J:"well ever since you left me I've changed, and for the worse whenever Caspar asked me to come out I would say no and I would stay in drinking and watching your videos it was as if-"
A:"as if you were my fan again, look Joe I've been the same . Everyday that I was with Cameron I couldn't  get you off my mind and I wanted you back and everyday when he left I would listen to all your voicemails."
J:"I still love you ash and I'll never ever hurt you again, so will you be my girlfriend again and be the missing piece of my jigsaw?"
I responded by pressing my lips against his and we stayed frozen there for a while.