your amazing

2 years later.
Ashleys pov
A lot has happened in 2 years; elena can now talk and walk and everyone knows and loves her, Caspar and grace are engaged, joe and I have a strong healthy relationship and today is our wedding day. My bridesmaids are Chloe (givs child), elena, zoë and my maid of honour grace.

I have a permanent smile on my face as I watch elena swaying around in her bridesmaids dress, giggling with her best friend who is also Givernys child.

I peel my eyes away from the two to look at myself in the mirror as the make up artists finishes. I have my long embré hair curled over my shoulders, my beautiful make-up starts with; concealer, light foundation, false eyelashes, glittery golden eyes, nued lip and control and highlight.

Grace:"oh my god you look gorgeous, but this amazing dress will make you even more beautiful."
Ash:"im so happy you're my maid of hounour, now let's get this dress on."

After what seems like hours we finally got the dress on and I was in the most beautiful dress I have ever seen, it has a sparkly top half and the rest is amazing bright white falling to the tips of my extremely comfy white high heels and my silk veil trailing behind me .

Ash:"are you sure it's okay that elena stays with you and Caspar whilst we go to Hawaii?"
Grace:"yes, I am positive and so is Caspar we will have so much fun."
Ash:"okay, but make sure she doesn't have too much sugar, but don't give her pears because it makes her sick And make sure she goes to bed by 8 o'clock-"
Grace:"ashley stop she'll be fine we wont kill her so we have... 15 minutes until your strutting your but down that isle, so have you got  your speech thing ready?"
Ash:"urm yeah.
Grace:"great!"

Joes pov
Soon enough the traditional music started playing, with elena and Chloe skipping down the isle throwing pink petals , I looked up from the balls of cuteness to see the most beautiful person I could ever dream of, her arms linked with a proud dad. I suddenly felt wetness on my cheek, then realised i was crying. She finally stood next to me gripping my hand, giggling slightly about me crying.
After a while it came to our vows. I pulled out my thin piece of paper and scanned the paper, when I realised all of that was shit I scrumpled it up and threw it behind me, seeing marcus catch it.

Joe:"ash when we started skyping 5 years ago, I never thought I would be stood here reading this to you, but when I blurted out saying that I liked you it was as if I had a vision of this very day but in my prediction I never pictured you looking so beautiful, probably no one could, and I want you to know that I love you to infinty and beyond.

It was now ashleys turn and I looked deep into her ocean blue watery eyes.

Ashleys pov

I was breath taken my Joes speech that it made mine seem shit.

Ashley:"joe we've had out ups and downs well mostly ups and every day that I'm with you my smile grows bigger and bigger, the day I came into eye contact with you I knew we would have one heck of a future , and we have.... I mean we're stood here making sure we will be together forever and we have an amazing little girl, thank you for that, and I love you so much I can't explain."

There's alot of ' awws' but that died down when it came to the 'i do'

????:" Joseph Graham Sugg do you take Ashley Matilda Butler to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Joe:"I do"

??????:"Ashley Matilda Butler do you take Joseph Graham Sugg to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Ash:"I do"

??????:"I now pronounce you husband and wife.... you may kiss the bride."

The kiss was like it was our last and the sea behind us made it even better, but we had to pull apart or else it could've turned out to be one heck of a make out session.
We then made our way down the isle.

JOES POV

Shes finally mine forever. We watch as people make their way to the dance floor, pouring sweet alcohol down their throats.
Joe:"you look amazing."
Ash:"and you look so cute I just want to go to the highest building in the world and shout from the roof top that you mine."she says as she smiles into our passionate kiss. As we kiss our song 'a thousand years' starts playing, I pull apart.

Joe:"may our first wedded dance be now?!"
Ash:"obviously!"

We make our way into the middle of the crowded dance floor. I place my hands on her hips as she puts hers on my shoulders and rests her head on my shoulder.

Ash:"how did this become our song?" She whispered into my ear.
Joe:"I believe it was the first song we danced to, 6 years ago."
Ash:"ah time flies."
Joe:"I'm glad that all my time is going to be spent with you now!"
Ash:"very cheseey Mr sugg."
Joe:"anything for you Mrs sugg."

drunken people started to stumble out of the building to wave us off to our honey moon.
We got changed into our normal clothes that wouldn't make us look stupid in the airport.

Joe:"this is going to be the best holiday that we ever have." I say as we collect our luggage from the plane.
Ash:"and why might that be?"
Joe:"because it's just us two alone."
Ash:"well there won't be any funny business!"
Joe:"and why is that?"
Ash:"well do you want another baby now?"
Joe:"I don't know do you?"
Ash:"I don't mind!"
Joe:"well then if it happens then it happens."

Ash:"how about we accidentally on purpose forget to use protection?"

Joe:"sounds like a plan!"
He sweeps me off my feet and carries me to our king size bed, ready for an unforgettable sleepover.😉

Ash:"w-why am I so out of b-breath?"
Joe:"because i rocked you're world" he says against my lips.