Time flies

2 years later

So in two years: We still haven't gotten a divorce, I've been on 6 dates and they've all failed, even Chris and Elena have boyfriends and girlfriends. Joe has a new girlfriend and we all know that he hates her and that he uses her as a distraction. I became model of the year. And today I'm going to Zoe's for her Halloween party and the kids are staying with their nanny and the only bad thing that could happen is that joe brings his new 'girlfriend'.

I decided to wear a Halloween themed t-shirt that says 'stand back witches' with some black ripped jeans.  I curled my light brown hair and did my make up: a sparkling silver eye with winged eyeliner, concealer, light foundation, highlight and contour.

"Mum Kate is here!" Christian shouted.

"Okay I'm coming!" I slipped on my heeled boots and my bomber jacket.

"Thank you Kate I appreciate this, there's some money on the counter and Elena is in her room on the phone to her boyfriend as usual."

"I find it depressing that a 15 year old has a boyfriend and I don't!"

"I know how you feel babe."

"Anyway have fun!"

"Thank you bye."

"Oh my gosh Ashley!" Zoe yelled, practically jumping on me.

"I haven't seen you in ages, you look amazing!"

"Thank you, I've been really busy with new magazine stuff!"

"Well come in everyone else is here!"

Joes pov:

"Ashley!" Marcus yelled as he jumped up from the sofa.

She looked better than ever. I never usually see her when I have the kids. Mainly because she doesn't like Emma and she hates me.

I don't blame her, I was an absolute dick to her. She deserves so much better than me.

Soon enough everyone was up and hugging her, apart from me and Emma.

"What's wrong with you, you never look at me like that!" Emma whisper yelled.

"Oh Urm you're so much more beautiful than her babe." I lied, I had to I can't loose her she's my distraction.

"Hi joe, Emma." Elena said reluctantly, as she sat on the floor next to her brother.

"Hi!" Emma said, a bit too enthusiastically.  She just flashed a forced smile and talked to Marcus.

God I would do anything to get her back.
Just the sound of her luscious voice is enough to sends chills down my spine.

Ashley's pov

"Aww how are you big sis I haven't seen you since- Urm"

" since joe cheated on me, yeah I'm actually doing great although it's depressing the fact that Elena has a boyfriend and I don't!" I laughed.

"El has a boyfriend?" Joe questioned.

"Yeah, maybe if you actually paid attention to her you'd know." He looked shocked but he knew it was true.

"So Marcus how's Stefanie?"

"She's great."

" ash we saw you on the billboard for Victoria secret the other day."

"Aww yeah that was quite a risqué shoot."

I had a great night and actually managed to ignore joe, which was great.

"Ash are you still coming back to ours?" Tanya asked as niomi  left.

"Yeah of course."

"Aww babe!" Emma giggled as joe sat there looking at her confused.

"I love you too." She giggled once more.

"I wouldn't get too close to him if I was you." I mumbled under my breath whilst Marcus and Caspar giggled as they heard what I said.

"What was that!?" Emma snapped.

"Oh I didn't say anything."
Everyone was smirking at the fact that they know what will happen next.

"God can you not get over the fact that he's MY boyfriend."

"He's still MY husband and believe me I'm not proud and you shouldn't be either!"

"What, you told me that you got a divorce!" She turned to joe with her face as red as a tomatoe.

"Ah see that's thing with joe he's full of lies and secrets, am I right joe?" He shrugged sheepishly.

"What is that bitch talking about?"

"Aw I'm sorry everyone I just want to get some revenge, because I feel like I deserve it."

" what you don't deserve it you slag, cheating on him."

Everyone burst out laughing, even Zoe and Alfie.

"That's what he told you- ahaha- no he cheated on me!"

She stood up, slapped joe across the face and left.

"Nice one!" Caspar hugged me.

I looked over at joe and saw he was crying.

Everyone began talking again, so I took the opportunity to walk over to joe and talk to him.

What I did to him felt good but it's not a competition and I can't just act like a child.

"Joe can you Come and talk to me." He nodded and we walked out and sat on the stairs.

"I'm sorry it just made me feel better to get things off my chest I didn't think you cared about her, because Caspar told me that she was a distraction."

"She was but now I don't have a distraction so I'm just back to wanting to kill myself."

"I'm not going to forgive you joe but you should just move on."

"I can't move on ash, you were the love of my life and that's why I married you."

"And I bet that's why you cheated on me too."

"Ashley I love you more than anything that lives and you don't understand how much it hurt me to just watch you leave and I know what I did was really really wrong and I have no excuses at all but I will always love you."

"Joe, I loved you but I really really don't feel that love anymore, not even one bit and just know that when you say it really hurts, you should try being in my shoes."

And I left it there. Every bit was true, I really don't love joe, he was so amazing and we had so many memories good and bad, but you can't dwell on the past, you have to go ahead with the future. Joe is in my past now and there's something waiting in my future.

Next chapter will be the last and tbh I'm quite disappointed that it's ending on the 21st chapter but I can't take this story anywhere so if you've enjoyed it then vote and comment, because it makes me happy 😂🙂😃💓❤️👍🏻