heated!

Joe pulled away and took my hand and said "let's go back to you're room" I replied with "let's"  we walked back to the house and joe was about to open the door when I stopped him.
A:"what are you doing"
J:"going to your room"
A:"and you want everyone to know what we're doing and make fun of us?"
J:"well how else are we going to get in?"
A:"come with me!"
I took him round the back and we sneaked past Caspar eating pizza in the kitchen window and we came to the side of the house and climbed up the ladder and onto the roof when zoë walked into her room and luckily had her curtains closed we sneaked passed and went through my window. Joe pulled me close and kissed me whilst taking my top of he broke the kiss to pull it over my head and I pulled Joe's top off when I heard Jim saying.
"Do you think ash will have it in her room?" And then Alfie saying "yeah probably" "I'll go and look" I pulled Joe's into my walk in wardrobe and told him to shush I saw Jim go to my DVD shelf and pull out 21 jump street he left and I pulled joe out of the wardrobe and we continued joe pushed me on the bed and pulled my shorts off and I pulled his pants off. He kissed me and then moved down to my neck leaving little marks then he unclapsed my bra and started to play with my breasts causing me to quitely moan and I had to put my hand to my mouth to stop myself. Joe then continues to my pants. He pulls them off and puts two fingers in, at first he went slow but continued to go faster after a while he stopped and kissed my lips I leaned over and got a condom from my drawer And he slipped it on. Again he went slow but got faster and faster until he hit the spot I arched my back and put my hand over the my mouth to stop me from moaning. After a while joe stopped and it was my turn to give him his pleasure and so I did.
J:"that was better than before and better than any other time."
A:" same here."
I rested my head in his chest and we fell into a deep sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING.
I wake up to the sound of Joe's heart beat and his big warm arms around my naked body.
J:"hi gorgeous did you have a nice sleep."
A:"it was better with you here." I went to get up when joe pulled me back
"Joooooeeeeee I'm hungry"
J:"yeah but I want you here" he started to tickle me
A:"joe stop we're going to wake up the others"
J:"okay let's go and get food"
He goes to walk out when I stop him
A:"you do realise that our friend is out there" I said pointing to his area
J:" oh shit yeah"
I put on my lion king top and some shorts and me and joe walk out as Caspar walks out of his room.
C:" I take it you two had a lot of fun"
A:"alright mate do you want to keep you're eyes up here you're going to get a boner" me and joe chuckled as Caspar turned red. We walked down stairs to see it was just us three. So I got out a menu for a breakfast menu and ordered lots of different flavoured pancakes. When the food arrived  no one else had got up so I got us 3 air horns from my secret games cupboard and we all headed off to wake them up. We opened all doors and stood in then hallway and set them off all at once whilst we were all filming our vlog for the day. They all moaned and groaned but got up we ate our pancakes and talked about our date.
M:"what time did you get back."
A"I can't remember but you were all asleep"
Jim:"wow and we stayed asleep, how did you stay so quiet?"
Joe:"oh we didn't really do anything"
Alfie:"of course you did I mean you have a girl like ash and you don't give tug after a date with her"
Joe:"what do you mean a girl like ash?"
Alfie:"I mean she's pretty, not as pretty as zoë in my eyes though."
Zoë:"good save there alf."
Joe:"well it doesn't matter what we do and weather or not it was amazing and if Ashley is beautiful or not cause I love her."
Joe kisses me on the forehead.
Cas:" eww get a room."
Joe:"jealousy,is anyone else apart from me, Marcus and Caspar coming to ash's game today.
Zoë:I'll come.
Oli:"me too"
Ash:"okay well I'm going to get in the shower my meet up is in 2 hours."
Marcus:"you not going joe?"
Ash:"shut up!"
I had my shower and wore this:

I finished it off by curling my hair and put my regular make up on with a dark purple lip and smokey eye

I finished it off by curling my hair and put my regular make up on with a dark purple lip and smokey eye. I walked downstairs noticing the time it was 3:15  and my meet up is at 4:00 and I have to get there.
Ash:does anyone have a meet up and 4
"I do" zoë and Tanya says in unison
Ash: come on let's go
We listen to music most of the way.
Ash: how many people are going to yours
Zoë:400
Tan:300
Ash:gosh I have 800 apparently.
3 HOURS LATER
I put on my netball dress and head down stairs to sit next to joe.
Ash:"we'll set off in 10 min" I say causing people get up to get changed.
Joe:"you look hot in that dress"
Ash:"oh, do i." I replied winking at him.
He puts his hand on my thigh and his lips meet mine. He starts moving his hand up and down my thigh to turn me on, and he succeeded.
Ash:"after the game babe I promise."
Joe:"okay but I'm going to end up getting a boner."
Ash:"well try to cover it up for an hour okay." I peck his lips before we head out to the game.