Embracing My Instincts And Yes To His Proposal

In this world humans have a leader... Their president... In my world, the world of werewolves, we have an alpha... One male to rule them all and an alpha female by his side... At least that's the idea of it all...

  You see none of what I'm about to go through is easy! These guys know how to tap into their inner wolf, me in a gamer term I'm a noob... A scrub... A newbie so to speak...

  I needed to be trained and soon! In all honesty I don't even remember how long I've initially been here its like I've lost track of everything especially since Derek has been bombarding me with a proposal every single fucking minute...

  Believe me I wanna say yes but what do I say once I get back home? Hey dad don't worry about the ring on my finger I had gotten engaged, also did you know I'm a werewolf?! He'll have a fucking heart attack! Not from the werewolf part but from the engagement part... Oh my god I hear Derek again and he's fucking close by! Not again! This'll the tenth time today that he'd ask me to marry him! I thought.

  I sprinted from my cabin door and into the forest, running faster and faster until I noticed a change as I ran suddenly I was on all fours, I was seeing the world in black and white, I could hear more feet behind me, looking behind me I never noticed the under growth from the tree so you could imagine my surprise when I not only fell but I rolled like a speeding truck on a highway turn I flipped over and landed on my side panting, suddenly as if I was opening my eyes for the first time I saw color but not as I normally did it was as if my eyes were replaced and I was given eyes that could see in high def! Everything was beautiful, the trees that hung over me were stunning, the grass felt softer against my bare skin- wait a minute! I looked down at my thick figure to see that I was completely naked!

  Then as if on cue Derek found me and to my surprise he was completely buck ass nude... He was gorgeous nonetheless his skin was perfect and his six pack was drool worthy speciously his delicious looking v-line and just as my eyes explored his deliciously gorgeous body I saw his... Well you know... His... Penis... Then as if he knew I wanted him he came out of nowhere and kissed me hard, my body reacted to the sexual high and then soon enough he plunged his nine inch sex into me, I was howling his name to the high heavens and him howling mine... That was until I realized I'm fantasizing again!

  "Luna, you okay you zoned out for a sec there" I snapped out of my sex crazed desire and answered him with a nod, "good I wouldn't want my mate hurt or anything." wow he's really sweet isn't he... Maybe I should say yes to his marriage proposal... We walked back to the grounds naked like Adam and Eve hand and hand...

  Suddenly I was tackled by Waya not just physically but verbally she questioned me a lot! And with a simple answer I showed her my left hand... I Luna Chase was engaged...