Lost and Damned

What in the actual fuck did I just agree to? I barely knew Ethan and I had just agreed to be his... Why did I just agree to this?! Was it to get back at Derek? Was it so that I didn't raise the Twins on my own? Was it so the Twins had a father figure?... So many questions swirled around my head it was as if there was a typhoon in my mind which only got worse when Ethan, had kissed me. My head throbbed at this lip contact, I didn't want his lips on me, I didn't want anyone's lips on me! I pushed him back catching my breath, "what in the fuck do you think you're doing?!" 

"Well for one I was kissing you"

"Yeah I kinda guessed that! What I mean is why the fuck did you do it?!"

"The kiss is the ultimate claim, from this point on you're my mate"

"Like Hell I am!"

"Aw sweetheart don't be like that, and remember you said yes"

"I take it back! I don't want you!"

"Too late sweetheart you belong to me now"

  He got too close for comfort, before he even placed his hands on me I maced him straight in the face and ran to my car, I turned it on only to see him getting up and backed over the bastard! In doing so I peeled out of the parking lot and back onto the highway. As I drove minutes turned into hours as the sky was pitch black, the only friend I had was the moon in the sky... 

  My eyes began to water slightly as a memory came o my mind, it was the recording from when I was born... My mom was my age when she had me, but she was more beautiful than I could ever be, Her long black wavy hair was drenched with sweat, her pale face had become red with all the pushing, her cries were loud and heart breaking, her gun metal blue eyes were open as she took breaths in between each push... 

  Then after she had finally pushed me out fully she begged for me to be in her arms, as the doctors had finished cutting my umbilical cord, they cleaned me off, put a diaper on me, wrapped me in a blanket, put the hat on me and finally handed me to my mother who was in absolute tears, but these weren't tears of pain they were tears of pure joy. She held me close to her and planted small kisses on my face... She had fallen in love with me the very moment she held me, as the doctors had asked what she was going to name me, she had seen the moon outside and had named me Luna, when dad asked her why she said, "because she is as beautiful as the moon" as the memory faded I had to pull over on the side of the highway and cried out loud, all the while I kept saying  mommy is gone... 

  I had stopped my crying fit only to feel really sleepy, without really thinking about it I fell asleep in the front seat. Deeper and deeper I slipped into my dream, I had awoken in a bed my hair longer and more unruly, sweat beaded my forehead and a guy woke up right next to me, he had a white scar on his bottom lip, his eyes were a deep brown, his hair was dark brown and he was tall and built and he was a touch darker than me, "Luna, baby relax it was only a dream"

"But Luke, it felt so real..."

"I know that dream always does but you have to remember baby its only a dream"

"Okay- wait where are the boys?!"

"The boys are in their cribs babe"

  I bolted out of bed and went to the nursery where two cribs were, both of them laid sleeping soundly, both were toddlers... I had let out a sigh of relief to see them both safe. I picked up one of the boys, nestling him in my arms, he was me all over... Lucas came in and picked up the other boy who was his father all over... "Luna, you sure you're okay? You're crying"

"I'm fine, don't worry... I just was really worried about Mason and James..."

"I know because their father is swinging by to see them... And the fact that e's bringing by his wife pisses you off, but remember you gave him visiting rights"