Chapter 7 - "Lennon, how do you feel about Kade's past?"

"Lennon, tonight is the second to last night of the Hey Farewell's American Tour. Soon you'll be heading off to Europe for the next leg of the tour. Tell me, what has it been like going from a solo career playing for hundreds to playing the LA Staples center?" the eager blonde interviewer asked.

Lennon smiled. That was an easy answer. Standing in the iconic arena with its soaring ceiling and tens of thousands of seats pulled her trade up into focus.

"Its been unbelievable," she said.

"I hear you. Did you ever believe you would be singing a duet with Kade Mathews?"

Lennon glanced at Kade and they shared a brief smile.

"Honestly, no. It's been crazy how fast everything changed." Lennon let out a light laugh. "I mean a few months ago I was traveling to concerts in a cramped van. Being here has been the dream of a lifetime."

The interviewer nodded and smiled.

"You have been on the road together for the last three months and we can see that you have really gotten along, tell us what was it like meeting each other for the first time?"

Lennon smiled.

"We clicked right away. It felt so natural and comfortable," Lennon said.

"I can't even remember how long we talked," Kade said, jumping in. "But I remember we spent most of our time discussing music and travel."

"That instant connection comes across so clearly in the way you two interact," the interviewer said, her eyes jumping between the two of them. "Lennon, how did that connection translate when you worked on the duet with Kade. Did your professional relationship blossom as smoothly as your personal one?"

"Kade was fantastic to work with, encouraging and patient," Lennon said.

"I can't take all the credit. Lennon was great. It was smooth from the start," Kade said.

"You both have such chemistry on stage, what is it like singing together each night?" the interviewer asked, leaning in closer, her face expectant.

Kade and Lennon looked at each other, their smiles quiet as if they were both holding a secret. Kade was the first to break away, looking to the interviewer.

"All I can say is it's been a pleasure getting to sing with Lennon. Her energy and excitement make the music really come alive."

His gaze fell back to her.

"And Lennon?" the interviewer prompted.

"I'm singing with Kade Mathews!" she said, letting excitement seep into her voice. "Its every girls dream, mine included."

"That is true. Now Kade, what's it been like coming back to music and touring after your year break?" the interviewer asked.

Lennon watched as Kade's jaw flexed slightly but he smiled, his manner relaxed.

"It's feels like old times playing with Will and Noah. Everyone has been very supportive, the fans especially. I feel like I owe them so much."

"We're happy to hear it. What has it been like for the two of you?" the interview asked Will and Noah.

"Its been great," Noah said. "Our fans have stuck with us and made this tour more amazing than the last one."

Will nodded.

"It feels great being back out on the road. It feels like our second home and we are especially happy to have Lennon with us this time. She is a fantastic addition to the team."