Author's Note

Yes, I know you hate me right now for not posting the chapter but I promise it will be up on Friday. I don't know if you guys know, but the next chapter I post will be the last chapter of Lennon and Kade. I know, I'm crying inside too!

When I started posting A Second Chance I never thought anyone would ever see it. Then slowly, people started to vote and comment and now that it is the end, I feel like I have a small community of readers who have supported me through the posting of this book. Every read, vote and comment has meant so much to me! I have loved writing Lennon and Kade's relationship and I love that you have all loved them as well. I can't express how much all your support has meant to me. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I want to shoutout to the people who never failed to cheer up my day!

SJ16crazygirl   ReeveKeller  that_middle_child   @Kale_Leaf   @Sarah11121  @BluBByGrl  Mrsmadamlazypants   @CAS_Annie   @ShanicePoyser  @mywayforme @_blueSM_   @ecstaticxsoul   @maheenfatima96 @CupcakeKammie @Secretfanticome @light_the_nightx @carlos-the-ladiesman @lazyoverachiever

If you have been a loyal reader and I missed you, I'm sorry. I tried my best to tag everyone. I am also sorry that Wattpad failed at tagging most of you. I don't know whats going on but for someone reason its not working.

Also, the picture is of me and my sister! She has been my biggest fan and supported me from the beginning!