Chapter 1-First Day

"Hey, Ci Ci get up already or I'll have to drag you out myself!".A voice yelled from outside the door as a girl with short blue hair and blue eyes sat up abruptly and groaned. She opened the door to see a tall young adult holding a black blazer,grey trousers,a striped blue and black tie and black dress shoes. The man had half black and half blond hair with squared, black glasses and a suit without a jacket."Really Ronald, you want me to wear this old thing on my first day".Ciel spoke in an exasperated tone as she had the uniform shoved into her arms."Hey,that's the school uniform you have to wear it. Now get ready I'm working at your school so I can take ya with me". Spoke Ronald in a demanding but calm tone. Ciel rolled her eyes and slammed the door in Ronald's face. She dressed into the uniform and scowled at her reflection in the mirror. She pulled a hoodie out of her wardrobe, puts it on and pulls the hood onto her head. Ciel walks outside to the car as her brother pulls up. "What are ya waitin for. I got you an apple". As Ciel got in the car, an apple flew towards her which she caught with little effort.

Ciel's POV

I stared out the window as we drove away from the house and into the busy road. I didn't remove my eyes from the window and my phone as Ronald yelled at the top of his lungs at anyone driving in his way. I looked up when I heard Ronald stop yelling to see a magnificent white building in front of me. The courtyard was filled with students bustling around as butterflies did laps in my stomach."Are ya gonna sit in the car all day or are ya actually gonna enter the school?". Ronald looked at me with a smirk on his face as I returned to reality and exited the car. "I'm gonna leave ya here. I have your timetable and you have a class with me every day so you get to see your big bro every day". Ronald laughed as he hugged me. I hit him in his smug face and took my timetable from his grip."Do ya really want me to get bullied here?" I questioned in a irritated tone as his face fell. I didn't wait for a response as I entered the school building and looked for my locker in the maze that is the school halls. I made my way down the halls as I bumped into a figure."Hey watch where your goin bud!" I protest in my usual accent. My eyes struck a handsome figure.Maybe this school won't be so bad after all.