Chapter 7-The witch pit

Today is gloomy and dismal. The pitter patter of the rain on the car window drowned out any noise my surprisingly silent brother made. Something was wrong and I felt uneasy.As we pulled up to the school I saw a group of people waiting outside for us to arrive.I looked at the faces and I only recognised one.The face I recognised was the one belonging to the girl who insulted my very being here. I looked for any faces I knew but there were no others. Ronald had ran off to his class and I tried to go after him but as I did I felt a strong push which put me dead centre of the gang of girls."You know you're so pathetic.I mean you really think Sebastian cares about you?".A brunette spoke in a sceptical tone which caused the other girls to roar with laughter."He's been with every girl in school, even your good friend Elizabeth and you think you are any different? You have been tricked just like us so I suggest you do not believe his petty lies live we did".They circled me,spewing insults about Sebastian and my friends.I wasn't just going to stand there and take it.I hit the one nearest to me and I ran frantically. Crash,I fell to the ground infront of Sebastian. He held out his hand which I took and looked him in the face. I saw his face turn immediately to worry."Ciel, tell me what happened" Sebastian demanded in a worried but yet controlling tone."Not here".My eyes darted around as I pulled him into an unused room."Is it true Sebastian? The fact that you have been with every girl in this school?".I looked him in the face to see his face turn shameful."Yes Ciel it's true but you're different,I actually care about you".He put his arms around be lovingly."Are you going to just use me?".I questioned him in a depressive tone.He moved his hand to make me face him. His face became serious as his other hand drew me closer to him."Ciel, I would never do that to you.The past is the past and I regret it with every fibre of my being".My tone brightened up quite a bit as I spoke."Sebastian, I don't want my gender to ever have any meaning.Plus I don't think I really want to deal with all of this feminine stuff so could we not specify my gender to others?"."Anything for you Ciel".I smiled at him as I hugged him tightly."Excuse me Ciel, there's something I need to do quick, I'll see ya in class". He waved at me as he left and I went to go meet up with Grell,Alois and Lizzie.

Sebastian's POV

I walked down the halls aimlessly with the same voice ringing in my head."You pitiful child, you love a boy.You are impure, evil,disgraceful.Let me meet this person you love so much, invite them here".My mother was a foul witch who only cared about her god. If I can't tell her the truth then  I will be disowned for being a sinful gay but if I tell her the truth I will upset Ciel so much and I don't want to loose her.I will keep Ciel's gender anonymous until she is ready.I ran to Mr Knox's class with a handwritten letter from my mother."Mr Knox, please give this to Ciel".Before he could ask I waved and left. I've thrown myself into the snake pit.Only fate will decide if I come out bitten or unscathed. I sighed as I walked to my first class, hoping I haven't doomed them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The reason Ciel wanted her gender to remain anonymous will be announced if you want a back story. If not then I will think of a way to incorporate it somewhere. I can also put Sebastian's back story if you want to read it. Please comment down below if you want the back stories cuz I already know what they would be. Until next time-Lady Vandelle :D