Chapter 6-Practice faux pax

I decided to walk to school today. The weather was bright and happy so the walk was pleasant. I entered the school, expecting to be buried under stares once more but I didn't get a chance to  look at anyone else as I was dragged away by Sebastian."What the hell?!"I question him as he pushes a set of clothed into my arms."Today we have practice so we get the day off school. Now get changed, I won't look".As he said this he simply faced the other way. I opened the door and pushed him out then closed the door behind him.I got dressed into a white strap shirt with black shorts with a white stripe down the side and blue trainers. As I stepped out, Sebastian dragged me to the field where I saw the triplets from the other day and the guy that looks like Sebastian from the other day, along with Ronald,a guy with white hair and a group of cheerleaders. I saw Elizabeth so I waved to her, she waved back exitedly and ended up dropping a girl. I quickly headed over to the others."This is Claude, he's my bro,these are the triplets,Canterbury,Thompson and Timber and this guy here is Ash". Sebastian pointed at each guy."Guys this is Ciel".Everyone said hi to me and I said hi back."So I see you know Lizzie?"Sebastian interrogated me."What's it to you, Sebastian" I spoke in a sassy tone, leaving him in shock as Ronald spoke."Right guys usual warm up game.Sebastian, Ciel,Claude and Thompson go right, Timber, Canterbury, Ash and me go left.Now pick positions".I went as a shooter and Sebastian was in goal. Thompson and Claude were in defence.The ball was chucked up as I caught it.I was first to kick.I scored several goals when I realised that Sebastian was a terrible goal keeper."Someone swap with Sebastian!" I yelled down the field and Claude took his place and was good at least.The game ended with our team winning as I saw Sebastian arguing with Claude.As I walked towards them, I heard some of Claude and Sebastian's argument."Sebastian, what the hell is wrong with you.You're the teams goal keeper but today you couldn't stop a single ball!" Claude yelled."I don't know I just felt, distracted".Sebastian rubbed the back of his head.I decided to walk in."Good job guys, you guys sure are good so we shouldn't have to much difficulty winning against our opponents.I saw Claude crack a smile and Sebastian giving me an eager look."Thank you Ciel, you were amazing out there".Claude walked up to me and put a hand on my shoulder as he said this.I saw Sebastian's face turn to anger as he dragged me away from the others."Why do you always drag me everywhere". I protested as Sebastian stared at me."Ciel, I don't know what's going on with me. I think I like you but I'm sure you're not gay". His face fell as mine grew angry and offended."Hold up a second. You actually did think I was a guy.I mean I know I am a tomboy but I'm not a guy!?". The cheerleaders were done so I headed over to Lizzie.She saw my anger on my face."What happened back there?" She questioned in a calming tone."He actually thought I was a guy this whole time and he pulled me aside after Claude put his hand on my shoulder and told me he likes me. I mean come on what the hell is wrong with him". I looked back to see a blur running towards me then stopping right near us. "Ciel please give me a chance .I'm so so sorry.I just".Tears rushed from his eyes as he grabbed my hands softly."Sebastian, stop crying. I still feel offended but I will give you another shot".Sebastian cracked a smile and hugged me.Me and Elizabeth walked to meet Alois as Sebastian was dragged back to the group by one of the triplets.Lets hope the rest of the year is normal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the length of these I just get a lot of ideas and put them down and it gets long and yeah sorry bout the length and thank you for the support.