Chapter 20- Awakening the swan

I slowly opened my eyes to see white. I looked around in confusion but I saw that I was alive.Why was I alive? Why wouldn't I be allowed to die? I decided to sit up which as a bad move. I groaned in pain which got the attention of my brother. He walked over and helped me up very slowly onto a pile of pillows. I groaned in pain again as he did this."I'll go call the others. I'll be right back sis". As he said that he ruffled up my hair slightly and smiled his usual big smile. After a few minutes, Undertaker came back with Sebastian behind him. Sebastian had a relieved smile on his face."Ciel, thank goodness you're alive". He sat next to me in the chair andheld my hand."What's happened with you since I've been in a coma?".He looked me in the eyes and answered."Well I've made you a swan every day with a new message, I helped Elizabeth, Grell and Alois with their revenge plan against Paula and lets just say, Paula has been charged with manslaughter (What do you mean it's unrealistic? YOUR UNREALISTIC!) and I got you something important but I won't give it to you yet, I want it to be perfect.". I looked at Sebastian with a look of happiness but yet sadness."So you didn't take my letter's advice?".Sebastian quickly kissed me."No you are nothing like the previous girls. I don't even count them as important whereas you, you changed me Ciel. I love you more than words could ever say".I felt tears escape my eyes as I tried to hug him, only to yell out in agony. Sebastian leaped into action, laying me back down on the bed gently and hugging me."Ciel, you could've just told me you wanted a hug you know that?".I blushed in embarrassment."It's not something you usually ask someone". He let go and pulled out a bag from my bedside. He frowned slightly at the bag."They put the swans in a bag".He pulled out a swan and handed it to me. I opened it to find a heart hairclip with a message that read.. Seeing you like this is the torture I deserve, I hope you will be able to see these. I'll wait forever if I must. I hope you forgive me...I look through the other swans, each having a secret message, several causing me to blush (I'll let you image what one's made her blush, It'll just be one of those let your shipper's mind run wild *winks*). Once I finished reading all the swans, I held out my arms and clenched my hands several times. Sebastian chuckled slightly and hugged me."You looked so adorable like that". I blushed furiously as he kissed me softly on the lips. When we pulled away I tapped his nose slightly."Shush you, It's late and I don't want you to deprive yourself of sleep".Sebastian suddenly perked up."Can I stay here with you?". I nodded and went to the chair, just looking at me."Night Sebastian, love you".I turned off the light as Sebastian responded."Goodnight darling, I love you more".I drifted to sleep before I could hear the last thing Sebastian said.

Sebastian's POV

We bid eachother goodnight and Ciel drifted to sleep not hearing the last thing I said to her last night."Goodnight, my soon to be fiance" I pulled a gold ring with a ruby in the centre and stared at it."Soon, It'll be perfect.Trust me". I put the ring back away. It belonged to my mother until she left my father. I contacted my father and got it from him. Suprisingly it turned out  my father was none other than a strange man named Canis (shoutout to my friend kurokittyakuma, yes ik that's supposed to be Sebby's bro but still I thought it'd be funny Hannah x Canis lol).I started to drift into a deep sleep, dreaming of mine and Ciel's future.

~Trip into Sebby's dream brought to you by Darkorak (I can't stop aah!)~

"Daddy, Mummy. Wake up!". I woke to see our little girl,Maria, jumping on our bed (yes Maria is my oc character thing ok).I pulled Maria into a tight hug, causing her to jump. I chucked as I saw her face turn to anger. Maria hit me playfully and I let her go."Daddy why do you always scare me?".I chuckled again."to protect you from your insane relatives". Ciel woke up and I kissed her passionately which made Maria overplay a gag."Ciel pulled away and looked over at Maria."Good morning dear" said Ciel in her motherly voice."You traumatised me".Maria folded her arms defiantly as I chuckled."No we didn't, if we did you would be shaking. Besides I do that every morning".Ciel hugged Maria."Why don't you go wake your sister, I'm sure you won't be traumatised by that". Maria ran to her sister's room as I pulled Ciel closer to me."This is the perfect life" Ciel say's as I kiss her on the forehead."Everything you deserve my love". I kiss her on the lips again and then I woke up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this new chapter whoo. I finally got my battery for my laptop so I was able to upload this yay. Shoutout to kurokittyakuma, a fellow author. Until next time-Lady Vandelle