Chapter 22-here comes the uuuh boss? (pt 1)

(Sorry bout the stupid title I couldn't think of a better one lol)

Sebastian's POV

I watched my bride to be rush around and tell everyone where everything should be, dealing with a few idiots on the way, and trying to make decisions that I could tell she had no clue what to pick. It was both amusing and shocking to see Ciel so lost before. The only time she's been this lost in a choice is when she had to pick between increasing the work on the valentines teddies or the chocolates and she had to ask me for help but I'm not sure if I actually helped her. 

~Flashback~ (yep there's gonna be a lot of these so hold on to your time machines)

"Sebastian, I need some help" Ciel spoke in a puzzled tone which intrigued and confused me greatly. I went to her side and asked her what she needed help with."The factory said that I can only increase production of either the valentines bears or the chocolates but I can't increase both and I just don't know what to choose".She then put her head in her hands as if she had just received news of a terrible accident. I chuckled slightly and Ciel's head snapped up, her hand grabbed onto my tie and pulled me down so I was level with her."Don't laugh at me this is seri..". At that point I had cut her off with a kiss, making her let go of my tie. After she broke away I chuckled again and whispered."I would suggest the bears". With that I left the room.

~End of flashback~

I walked over to my lovely Ciel and hugged her from behind, causing her to jump and hit me in the face, causing my nose to bleed.I let go of Ciel and held my nose as she turned and saw it was me. "Sebastian, why did you do that?" Ciel said in a soft and caring voice as she got me a tissue. "Because you looked lost, that's why". Ciel hugged me lovingly as I held to tissue to my nose.She let go and pulled me over to a bunch of flowers."Now what flower arrangements. I want to know your opinion on this and one other thing".I looked at her in confusion."You mean you've planned everything else already?".She turned to look at me, a sceptical face painted across her face as Ronald walked over and ruffled Ciel's hair."That's hoe my little sis is. See she even knows it".Ciel hit away Ronald's arm in annoyance as he chuckled and walked off. I picked up several flowers and put them one by one in Ciel's hair, confusing her."Sebastian what are you doing?".I smiled at her and stroked the hair out of her face."I'm seeing what suits you but it seems like your radiance can make any flower look heavenly".Ciel blushed furiously as I smirked.She tried to avert my attention back to the flowers so that I wouldn't notice her blush so I averted my gaze back to the flowers, much to Ciel's relief. "What flower do you like best and we'll mix it with my favourite white roses". I looked over the flowers and my eyes caught on a elegant purple rose. I picked it up."This one".Ciel nodded, turned to the person behind the flowers and paid for the flowers."What was the second thing you need help with Ci Ci?".I ask."Who do you want to add to the guest list. I personally would like to see your mother and brothers reaction but it's up to you love".I shuddered at the thought of my mother at my wedding. I shook my head."Any other family".I remebered my father Canis who gave me the ring I used to propose to her."Yes my father Canis Michaelis" (sorry kuro I couldn't remeber if Canis had a last name so I gave him Sebby's last name plz forgive me).She wrote the name on the list and started to contact the guests.

~time skip to the next day~

Everyone was waiting at the alter when my eyes met the golden colour of my brother's and my mother's blue eyes. Memories flashed into my head.

~Flashback~

 I walked downstairs to see my mother crying."Mother what's wrong?".She looked at me with a tear stained face."Sebastian promise me that you will never marry. They will use you and cheat on you and they will never look at you with love after the marriage". I nodded in response as I hugged my mother

~flashback over~

My heart stated to race and sadness began to overtake me.'would Ciel use me?'. Insecurities came rushing into my head and without thinking I ran.

~Ciel's POV~

I walked out to the alter only to see no Sebastian waiting at the end. Tears started to form in my eyes.He abandoned me at the alter.I ran back into the manor and up to my room.I flopped onto my bed and continued to cry. Alois, Elizabeth and Grell entered the room and sat on the bed with me. I sat up and quickly hugged the closest one to me which was Lizzie. She patted my back comfortingly as I continued to cry."Why would he do this to you?!" exclaimed a voice from the doorway which I was shocked to find belonged to my father."He is going to pay for making my daughter cry!". He came over and comforted me. Was I really that bad that he decided he didn't love me anymore? I felt like I wanted to die. It was all to much to bear and I felt more pain then ever.I was sat on my bed in a wedding dress that I felt would never be worn ever again.

~Sebastian's POV~

I stopped running and I saw I was in the same forest I proposed to Ciel and I started to cry. I abandoned her at the alter because of my fears that she would betray me when should know Ciel better. Footsteps came my way and I saw William glaring at me, holding what looked to be clippers."You made my daughter cry and you are going to pay for your misdeeds".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed the first part of this two parter. Will Sebby survive to see Ciel again? Will Ciel forgive him if he does survive? If he survives will the duo still get married? find out in the next part. UNTIL THEN-Lady Vandelle :D