Chapter 4- New friends

My classes flew past and I had no troubles other than the sea of glares I was buried under. Thankfully I only shared one lesson with Sebastian.I saw him hanging out with triplets. A paper swan flew onto my desk. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I was almost blinded by the amount of pink she was wearing."I think that guy is trying to get your attention". She shot a smile at me as she pointed towards Sebastian. I heard her giggle as I rolled my eyes and looked at Sebastian who was unfolding the swan and telling me to do the same. I unfolded the swan and there was a note on it.

Ciel, you've been ignoring me all lesson. Usually people can't take their eyes of me. You must be an alien or something.

I didn't bother folding up an elegant swan. I threw a paper ball at him, making it land perfectly in the centre of his hand.The note said..

Get over yourself and focus.

I saw his face fall slightly but then it perked up and I saw him smirk as he started writing. He threw over another swan as I unfolded it.

How can I focus when your in this class?

I blush slightly then over exaggerate me rolling my eyes as the bell rang. I saw Ronald look at me and 3 others and I heard that same giggling as before from behind me. Everyone left the class except for me and three other students. Ronald walked up to my desk."Everyone, this is my sister Ciel and she needs help being a girl". He proclaimed in a semi serious tone as I hit him. "Hi, my names Elizabeth but please call me Lizzie, everyone does". I turned to the source of the voice to see the girl who was giggling in class. She had bright blond hair in two hurricane like pigtails He had light, green eyes and she was wearing makeup. She also had earrings in the shape of bows that were the same colour of the bows in her hair which were pink."Hi, my name is Alois". I looked to the side of me to see a boy a little taller than me. He had blond hair like Lizzie with piercingly bright blue eyes. He looked quite normal until I looked down and saw he was wearing extremely short shorts and long, brown boots with a purple bow on them."And I'm Grell Sutcliff!" A red figure ran up to me. He had long, red hair, red glasses and what looked like fake eyelashes. His clothes were the normal school uniform."Hello everyone". I tried my best to sound polite but I'm sure I failed."Now, I'm gonna leave ya to get acquainted properly, I still have work to do ya know". Ronald waved at us as he ran off down the hall."So, I saw you passing notes to Michaelis". Lizzie was the first to speak as she smiled at me.Before I could respond, Alois spoke up."Do you guy's know why Mr Knox wanted us here?".At this question I looked down, embarrassed.He left me to tell them that bastard."It's because I think Sebastian thinks I'm a guy and my bro thinks its some huge problem when it really isn't". I sighed and tried to hide my embarrassment. "Oh, so were here to help you be more feminine?".Grell questioned in an exited tone."So before we start, show us the notes". Alois smirked a different smirk. I handed him the notes and he started fanning himself."Grell, don't freak out and try and kill Ciel when you read this". He swallowed loudly as he handed the note to Lizzie."Oh my god". Lizzie squeaked and hugged me tightly. Grell picked up the note and his face turned to anger."Bassy likes you?!". "He doesn't like me like that". I protested."You really don't get out much. These are tell tale signs girl.Wait do you like him back?". I looked at the expecting faces and gulped."I guess I like him". Lizzie and Alois squeed as Grell grit his teeth. I heard movements of someone running from the doorway. I wonder who it was. The bell rang at a deafening tone as we quickly headed out of the school for the end of the day.I met Ronald out by the car and we went home. My mind was filled with questions the most prominent one.Who was the person at the door?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry this one is long but this is quite important so I needed to put it all in here. Hope you enjoyed it-Lady Vandelle :D