Chapter 11-The date pt 2

Sebastian's POV

It was my opportunity to show Ciel how much I cared for her. Everywhere I thought of I shot down as I took all of my ex's there.I wanted this to be different but I can;t think of anything.I pulled over and slumped my head over the wheel in defeat."Sebastian are you ok?".I looked over to see Ciel's worried face as guilt flooded through my mind.I sighed and looked at her in defeat."I wanted to find something but I've been everywhere date related with my ex's".Ciel suddenly started laughing as I looked at her in confusion."What's so funny!" I yelled as she instantly stopped laughing. I couldn't contain my anger and I yelled at her."Sebastian what's wrong with you.I was laughing because of your attempts to do something date like when that's not my style and when I laugh you snap at me.It's not my fault you've dated so many girls!".I looked at her in shock to see tears in her eyes."Ciel,I'm sorry".I took her hands in mine and held them close.Just as I did that a thought popped into my head."I know where to go but we'll need some supplies".I sped off towards the shops, my plan painted out in my head."Ciel, wait right here I need to get some supplies.Your gonna love it I swear".I kissed Ciel on the forehead and sprinted off towards the shops. It surprisingly didn't take to long to get all I needed as we were quickly at our destination."follow me". I took hold of Ciel's hand and I got the stuff out of the car and headed into the building. I unlocked the gate and we entered a stadium. Ciel's eyes widened."This is amazing".She hugged me."Oh trust me it gets better Ciel but for now, pick a place to sit".Ciel quickly pulled me over to a place that seemed familiar to her."How do you know this place so well?" I questioned."Oh well my father took me and my brothers here a lot as kids and we found this place with a perfect view of everything". Ciel lied down and reached her arms up to the sky. I layed down beside her.I looked at the entrance and I saw they were there."Ciel, I've prepared something for you.Look down there".I pointed towards the people who entered.Her gaze followed my arm and her eyes widened but it was unsettling."What's wrong?".She started to shake in fear as her gaze met the boys. One of the boys walked towards up and he was the one holding the sign."Ciel, it's been a while".The boy spoke and Ciel ran."Hmm I guess she remembers me".He smirked as I ran after Ciel.

Ciel's POV

I ran for my life. That boy was the leader of the gang that attacked me. I got to the car but I couldn't leave Sebastian so I cowered in the back, rocking back and forth while the memories flooded back to me. My thoughts were broken by the voice of Sebastian.I leapt into his arms and cried.He stroked my head and whispered in my ear."Ciel, did you know that boy?".I nodded but I didn't speak."Was he from your old school?".I nodded again."Did he attack you?".I nodded once again as I felt Sebastian stiffen. I nodded once more and he looked at me in confusion."What was that nod for?".He raised an eyebrow as I spoke."I saw what the sign said as he was walking up to us and my answer is yes.I will be your girlfriend".I felt his lips against mine.It was short and ever so sweet."I've got something to plan to make up for this date but for now lets head back".Sebastian and I moved from the back to the front as we drove back to my place. I heard the sound of yelling from the inside as we quickly entered the house. I turned to face a scene that made me feel light headed then everything went back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger. Btw sorry about what I did to the date but I couldn't think of anything interesting but I didn't wanna skip it soo yeah. The next bit is big so yeah look forward to that but until then-Lady Vandelle :D