Chapter 15-The visit of betrayal

I opened my eyes to see a bright room.The sound of crying rang through my ears."Who's there? Where am I?" I called out. Immediately I tried to sit up but a shot of pain forced me back onto my back.I felt someone help me up slowly and lay my upright back on a gigantic pile of pillows. I realised my vision was impaired slightly. I reached up to my left eye to feel fabric. I met the face of Ronald being comforted by my dad and my other brother,Undertaker who was dressed as a doctor.I looked to the other side to see Sebastian with his head in his hands and shaking with tears. Alois and Elizabeth were crying to with Grell comforting them."Why are you all crying?".Everyone looked up and smiled."Ci Ci your alive I was so scared" Ronald proclaimed as he hugged me tightly until Undertaker pulled him off."Remember she was shot in the chest so I suggest you don't hug her so tightly". Undertaker shot me the smile he used to.My dad was speechless and so was my mother."Ciel, I'm so glad you're ok you scared all three of us" Cried Lizzie,Alois and Grell in unison as they hugged me lightly. I looked at Sebastian's face and it was full of guilt, sorrow and joy."Right everyone lets go shopping we have gifts to get!" Ronald almost yelled in a forceful tone. Everyone left the room and said goodbye but as Sebastian began to stand up I grabbed his sleeve."Sebastian please stay with me".He turned around and sat beside my bed."I'm so sorry Ciel. I I".I cut off Sebastian with a kiss as he came closer. I pulled away when I felt a lack of breath."It seems like I can't breath like I used to". I giggled slightly, trying to lighten the mood but it seemed to fail."Sebastian, what happened to my eye?"."I don't know. Wanna see?". I saw his eyes gleam slightly with curiosity as I untied my eyepatch."It's beautiful".He stared at my eye as I picked up a mirror.My eye was purple."I'm going to have to wear a eyepatch now" I sighed as Sebastian took my hands."Ciel, it looks beautiful you shouldn't hide it from the world".I smiled and looked at Sebastian as I saw he was looking at his phone seemingly texting someone."I'm sorry Ciel but I've got to go, there's something important I need to do.Love you".He gave me a quick peck on the cheek and quickly left the room. I felt slightly worried but my thoughts were broken with Alois, Grell and Elizabeth returning."Were back I'm so sorry Ciel".I gave Alois a questioning look."Sorry about what?".(It had been about an hour since Sebastian had left).Alois pulled out a video camera."I do vlogs in my spare time and I was recording our way to the shop and back when I saw Sebastian in a restaurant with another girl. I thought you should see it".Alois handed me the camera and I felt tears well in my eyes."They look so close".At this I saw the door open and there stood Sebastian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the cliffhanger but I wanted to make it a cliffhanger. Until next time-Lady Vandelle :D