Chapter 3-The deer's prey

"Hey, wait up!" I heard a voice yell out down the hall. I rolled my eyes as to my surprise it was Sebastian running down the hall, being met with stares of confusion which quickly turned to anger and jealousy as they're stares fell on me. I gulped slightly at the attention Sebastian was drawing. Great my first day and I'm already dealing with this. I swear if this is Ronald's doing he is going to pay."Hey, Ciel storming off like that isn't a very nice thing to do to your friend".He shot me the all to familiar smirk that my brother wore but it somehow looked better on him."Since when was I your friend?". I looked at him with a questioning stare as I saw his face fall slightly and a group of girls glare at me."What are ya glaring at!" I yell at the other girls around me as one walked up. The girl had white hair, a white dress and purpleish eyes as she walked up to us."You know you should really keep your brutish ways to yourself. I cannot believe someone like you was allowed into this school".The white haired girl whispered to me. I looked around to see everyone's eyes on me.I clenched my fist into a ball and stormed off again, not caring of what was going on behind me. I started feeling my face becoming wet as I walked into the first empty room I came across. Why did what she say get to me so much? I hit the wall as tears kept on escaping my eyes."Ciel, are ya in here?". I heard my brother call out. Without bothering to move from my corner I yelled out."Why did you send Sebastian after me? It was because of him that this happened. Why did I let you talk me into going here?" I turned the corner and it wasn't just Ronald standing there but Sebastian was beside him, a guilty and sorry look painted across his face."Ciel I'm sorry, I didn't know the girls would be like that. Your right it's all my fault. If I didn't act like that, you wouldn't have got so angry and spoke like that". I shot a anger and hate filled glare at him."Ya know, I'm not as dumb as I look you said it was your fault but you contradicted yourself by saying it was my short temper that caused this and you had very little to do with it". I spoke in a professional tone, not willing to show any emotion to him."Ciel, I want to be your friend, after all we're going to see a lot of each other so please let me be your friend". He smiled genuinely at me and I felt a slight smile creep onto my face which I clearly made fade, however I know my brother saw."Fine, we can be friends but no more of that drama,agreed?"."Agreed". We shook hands as if it was a business deal."Seb, everyone's been wonderin where you are and covering for you isn't working we need you now". A dark purple haired boy popped his head around the door."Alright, alright I'm comin. See ya later Ciel". He raced out of the door, waving as he did so. I waved back and turned to see Ronald smirking at me.

"What is it Ronald?" I questioned at his gaze and smirk.

"You like Sebastian don't ya?"

"No! Even if I did he most probably wouldn't like me back"

"And why wouldn't he love my amazing sis?"

"I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm a guy, Ronald"

"Well then I know how to fix that. When your lesson with me is done, stay behind I want you to meet some people. And I wont take no for an answer is that understood?"

"Fine. Now I've got to get to class"

"See ya sis" He called to me, waving as I followed the crowd to my first class. I'm dreading what Ronald has planned for me but I can't argue. Lets hope its not that bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a little note. The missing y's are not a spelling mistake. Its there accent. Also I want to thank amaya032803 for her support of this. I hope you all enjoyed-Lady Vandelle :D