Chapter 19- Regret Message

Sebastian's POV

My heart began racing as I ran towards the unusual sound. I flew open the doors to Ciel's room to find her lying there, bleeding. I ran to her side and screamed for help. Vincent and Anastasia came bolting into the room and they wrapped up her injury. Vincent called for an ambulance as Anastasia comforted me. I went to check her pulse. Thank god she was still alive. The paramedics hooked Ciel up to a machine and drove to the hospital. I searched the room, looking for the cause of the shot. I felt under the bed and my hands touched metal. I pulled it out, revealing a revolver with the initials W.S engraved into it. I should tell Alois, Lizzie and Grell they deserve to know. I dialled the phone and I was pleased to hear the voices of her three friends."Grell, Elizabeth, Alois something's happened to Ciel" I choked in a hoarse voice as I felt tears escape my eyes."S-she shot herself". I heard the cries of the people on the other end. I also heard the sound of running which soon echoed. They ran here. The trio burst open the door and looked on in shock. Something caught my eye, it was her desk. Ontop of the desk lay papers with cards next to them. I walked towards them and I saw the trio run over."There's a letter for you three here". I handed them the letter as I picked up my own. My letter read..

Dear Sebastian

I want you to know that even after this, as foolish as it may seem,  I still love you. I needed an escape from the drama of my life. I was balanced while feeling the sorrow deep inside but I did lower myself to cutting. I tried to keep my head held high for the sake of those I care for but it just came crashing down around me and quite frankly you were the only one I truly relied on and your actions are what made me snap. It sounds idiotic and pathetic of me but it was true. I couldn't go on. My time to die was when your mother shot me but she missed the fatal area so I decided to right her wrong. I hope you have a happy life with Paula. You're free now Sebastian. I can tell how you don't wish to be tied down so I'm a simple girl in the herd and I understand that but please promise me something. Move on and do something amazing with your life, don't be stuck on the past. Have the family and life that I can't share with you. Just don't forget me. I'll miss you.

Yours lovingly

Ciel Phantomhive

I held the letter to my chest and cried. I ran from the room and out of the manor entirely. I ran to the hospital, throwing open the doors urgently. Undertaker came forward and looked at me with deep sorrow."Sebastian, follow me". I followed him into Ciel's hospital room."She will live but she is going to be stuck in a coma for at least a month I presume". "I will wait forever if need be". Tears escaped my eyes as they explored the room. Machinery was everywhere."She's been through so much, at least she can have some peace for a month". Undertaker nodded softly as I sat beside Ciel. I wrote her a note and folded it into a swan. I placed a item round the swan's neck and left the room to allow her to be with her family. I hope she accepts what I've given her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess what you think is around the swan's neck in the comments plz. I wanna know your guesses. Until next time- Lady Vandelle :D