Chapter 18- Why?

I was sitting in my office, sorting papers as I heard the rustling of a coat. It was October and I was trying to work on a new sweet idea but I couldn't focus. I followed the sound and hid around the corner to see it was Sebastian. My eyes narrowed as I saw him look around shiftily. He was checking if I was there for sure but he didn't see me. He exited the manor with me in close pursuit. He turned the corner and into a park, a look of urgency and anticipation plastered onto his seemingly perfect face. A girl walked up to him. She had brown hair and brown eyes. I remember from the circle.Her name was Paula Midford and she was Lizzie's sister but Lizzie hated her. He smiled at her and pulled her into a tight and loving hug as I felt tears wishing to escape but I decided not to let it. Paula then spoke."Are you sure your girlfriend doesn't know about this?".'Well now I know don't I?' I thought as I watched the pair."Don't worry about her, she's so busy with work she wouldn't even notice a volcano erupting right next to her". The duo laughed as anger built inside of me.Without thinking I punched the tree, causing some leaves to fall. I quickly climbed the tree as Sebastian checked around the tree. He was about to look up until Paula pulled on Sebastian's arm and kissed him, passionately.I didn't get a look at his face as I had already jumped from the tree and ran, tears streaming down my cheeks. Why would he do this to me? oh right he probably hates me for ruining him. I ran back to my room and locked the door. I sat on my bed and called up Alois, Grell and Elizabeth.

"Ci Ci what's wrong?" Questioned Elizabeth in a concerned tone."I followed Sebastian when I heard him put on his coat and I saw him meet up with Paula and he even insulted me, making me sound like a bitch and then she kissed him".I could hear the sound of metal being scraped across a surface as Grell spoke."I have my chainsaw, I'll chop the bitch into pieces!". I then heard frantic typing."Blogging about how much of a dick Sebastian is with the video as we speak".Alois was the one typing. I could hear a sudden crash."I think it's time to try out this new hair dye on my sister".Elizabeth was replacing Paula's shampoo with hair dye. I heard my real father enter the room as he looked at me with worry painted all over his face."Ciel, what happened you have leaves in your hair and several tears in your dress". I ran to him and hugged him."It was true, I was right about it all he has been cheating on me".I cried into Vincent's chest as he held me protectively. I heard the door swing open to reveal the jerk, Sebastian."Ci Ci please it's not what you thought?".I walked up to him and looked straight into his red eyes, showing him the anger, betrayal and sadness I felt."Not only did you kiss her but you also insulted me Sebastian. Do you know how betrayed I feel right now. I gave you a place to stay, I gave you my love, I stood up to your insane mother and I even took a fucking bullet for you and what do you go and do? cheat on me. Tell me was she better than me? Are you bored not having a girl to show off at school? You didn't change at all did you I was just another girl for you to add to your collection of broken hearts but I have a news flash for you, I'm not one of your past mistakes!".I yelled the last part. Tears streamed down Sebastian's eyes as he left the room. I told Vincent to leave as I went to the bathroom. I ran myself a bath and planned. I wrote several letters and one very important document which I placed in labelled piles. I looked under my pillow to see my dad's old revolver and I frowned slightly at the sight but I pulled it out anyway. I placed the gun to my breast (A/N:This bit made me think of The Highway Man poem when Bess is tied to her bed with that gun placed on her chest. I thought I should explain the use of the word breast its because breast was usually used in placement for the word chest, its not sexual ok) I sighed as I closed my eyes and whispered a small goodbye, not so loud for it to be audible to the others. Bang! My vision faded as I fell to the floor.

Noone's POV

The sound of the gunshot rang throughout the manor as Ciel lay lifeless on top of her bed sheets, the blood staining them a beautiful crimson. The sound of footsteps broke the peace as the residents of the manor ran towards the sound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry about the delay. I decided to make this one extra juicy. I lied I've had this planned from the start but anyway I hope you enjoyed. Until next time :D