Chapter 17- Under new ownership pt 2

I drove to the address that was on the piece of paper to see a gigantic manor surrounded with a gate."Hello may I ask your name and business here?" An elderly man's voice came from a speaker on the gate."My name is Ciel Phantomhive and my father sent me here"."Oh, welcome home my lady please enter". The old man's voice left and the gate opened.I drove up the driveway and parked in front of the door to see a man with grey hair, a suit and a grey moustache."My lady do you wish for me to par your car?". A man who looked quite similar to me ran up. He had slightly darker hair than mine and he had light brown eyes."Yes please" I responded as I handed him the car key. The old man led us into the manor,taking our coats."We'll be in the study if you need us" I said to the man who I now knew was named Tanaka."I shall bring you tea shortly".He bowed as we went our separate ways. I flung open the doors to the study to see a magnificent room. Most of the walls were lined with bookshelves and in front of a grand bay window stood a desk and extremely comfortable chair. In the centre there was a coffee table with armchairs surrounding it."Ciel you don't even know how jealous I am right now" breathed Alois as I smiled.I separated  the keys I have already used and I labelled them."So Ciel who's going to be your secretary me or Sebastian?" Lizzie questioned as they looked at me expectantly."Hmm I have an idea. The one who does the worst at this challenge will be my secretary and the one who does the best will be my new butler/maid". The duo looked at me in confusion."I know your both very talented but it takes a hell of a lot more talent to deliberately be bad at something does it not?"."Hey I wanna take part to I wanna try and be a butler!" whined Grell as I clapped my hands. As I did that in walked in Vincent ,the man who looks like me, carrying a tray of tea."Vincent we're having a competition so could you please prepare the kitchen". The man bowed and left the room."Shall we head down?"

(After challenge)

"The votes are in and the one who will be my secretary is Elizabeth and the one to be my butler is Sebastian and Grell well you're still me friend".I hugged the disappointed Grell."Can I at least help Sebas~Chan?". Grell poked Sebastian's arm slightly as Sebastian pulled a disgusted face. I smirked and nodded. After that I felt my chest being crushed by Grell's hug. I tried to talk but I couldn't. Grell was pulled off me by Sebastian."Thank you Sebastian" I breathed as I tried to re catch my breath.

(A few days later)

"No you listen here we aren't stopping production of that do you know how popular those are! Fine fine we'll make them for a certain holiday just make them clover shaped and market them as a st Patrick's day thing" Sebastian walked up to me wearing his butler suit I picked out for him. Being perfectly honest he is simply dashing in it.I hung up the phone as Sebastian placed down a tray of tea and started preparing it.I sighed in annoyance and slumped back in my chair with irritation."Problems with work?" Sebastian semi questioned as I nodded."Do you think it's work that split up my mum and dad or do you think it's something different?" Sebastian looked up in surprise and smiled as he walked up and kissed me."You shouldn't be worrying about these kind of things love". I smiled and then I remembered the video that I still had saved and then I thought about the man who looks like me and I realised."I'm an impossible child if I am my mother and father's child!" I accidentally yelled as I stood."Sebastian get my mother here this instant".My voice changed to a strict and stern one as Sebastian was slightly taken aback.He bowed and went to make the call as I called Vincent into the study."You wanted to see me my lady?" Vincent entered the room and bowed."Vincent there is an important guest coming today and I want to talk to you and the guest privately so be prepared. You are excused until I call apon you later on".He bowed and left the room.

(A few hours later A/N: Yes ik a lot of time skips but the in-between is boring do you rlly wanna read about Ciel working, Sebby doing normal butler stuff and everyday stuff? No? that's what I thought)

I sat at my desk, awaiting my mother when I heard Sebastian enter."Your guest is here, Ma'am please take a seat".My mother sat in one of the chairs near mine as I called Vincent in. Vincent met the eyes of my mother and took a few steps back."It seems as if Ciel has found out Vincent what do you have to say? You said you'd run away with me but you stayed with your wife and I ran away alone!"."I wanted to be there for our daughter even if she didn't know I was her father. I care deeply for our daughter and she didn't even know who I was unlike you, you knew her and abandoned her Anastasia!".I watched the scene unravel in front of me."So I'm your daughter Vincent and my mother leaving me and my brothers was even more selfish than I had known" I glared at my mother then I asked the question."So my parents break up was because of stress at work and adultery. Does that mean that me and Sebastian..?".I felt my real father hug me briefly and it felt normal unlike whenever my "dad" hugged me.He apologised profusely after that."Who is the one cheating?" Questioned my mother as I went to the computer."Jest see for yourself".I showed them the video and their faces turned to rage. Would this really end mine ans Sebastian's relationship? Will I really end up like my parents?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ik this is waaay longer than my usual stuff but I wanted to put this all in here and quite frankly I feel slightly relieved anyway until next time-Lady Vandelle :D