Chapter 2-The figure

Ciel's POV

Standing over me was a stunning boy. His hair was raven coloured and he had piercing crimson eyes. He wore the usual school uniform but he wore it differently but I couldn't exactly pin point the difference. His hair was slightly longer than mine. "Are you ok? Do you need help?" His calming voice pierced through my ears as I realised I was staring. I quickly stood up and brushed myself off. "Hi, my name is Ciel Phantomhive, I thought I should introduce myself now since I've been acquainted with the ground I might as well become acquainted with you". I held out my hand which was accepted by the boy."My name is Sebastian Michaelis and I'm sorry bout that". "Ah, Ciel looks like you've met Sebastian. You'll be seeing him a lot since I've signed you up for the team already". Ronald stood behind Sebastian, smirking."Ronald you never ask me about this. I know you're my older bro but it doesn't mean you choose what I do". I protested as Ronald's smirk grew wider."While you're at school, I am Mr Knox" He spoke in his professional tone as I held back the urge to punch him in his smug face. I walked off down the hall, not knowing where I was going in the slightest.

Sebastian POV

I watched Ciel walk off and I couldn't tear away my eyes. I looked to my side to see Mr Knox dying of laughter, holding his stomach.He looks at me and hits my shoulder."I saw ya checkin out Ciel, Mr Michaelis".I looked at his face to see him giving me the same smirk he gave Ciel."Who is Ciel?". Mr Knox pushes up his glasses and spoke."I'm Ciel's older bro and now she's on the football team (authors note:I am in the UK so by football I mean what some call soccer. Does that clear stuff up?) as your team mate. Oh yeah, they don't know where they're going I think you should go after them". Mr Knox smirked at me again as I nodded and ran after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is short but we needed to get the meeting in there and something happens in the next one.