Chapter 9-Confrontation

I hope you enjoyed that delve into the characters backstory but it is time to go back into the main story. Just in case you forgot than I'll recap the bit that goes into this. Ciel doesn't want her gender to be a big deal and be revealed, Sebastian very religious mother wants to meet Ciel and gives Sebastian a letter to give to her. He gives the letter to Ronald and tells him to give it to Ciel. In the story it is now the weekend so you know. Now that we are all caught up lets get into this-Lady Vandelle :D (update:sorry for the long length but there was a lot to put into this)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard my door creak open as I sat at my desk, doing my homework but I didn't care that I was interrupted as I was almost done. I turned to the door to see Ronald standing there."If you want to tell me something then why didn't you just yell upstairs like you always do?". I pondered as he walked to my desk and placed down a letter on the table."A letter arrived for ya, I thought I would finish the postman's job and deliver it to ya". He ruffled my hair as he left my room. The envelope seemed aged and I was guessing it was done deliberately with tea bags. I opened it and pulled out the letter. The writing was very delicate and the paper had a boarder of golden roses. I recognised the paper from a letter that my father receives daily. The letter said this...

Dear Ciel Phantomhive

I wish to invite you around for some tea. I heard that you have become quite close to my son, Sebastian Michaelis. He has talked of you quite a bit so I wish to meet the person who he admires so much. Please come at 12 pm sharp. The address is 5 Baron Avenue. I look forward to meeting with you.

Yours Sinserly

Hannah Annafellows 

I stared at the letter and her heart fluttered while butterflies attacked her organs. Sebastian speaks about me at home? I got dressed into the most elegant clothes I owned but they weren't close to being elegant enough. She put on a blue polo shirt and a pair of suit trousers. I slipped on my school shoes and headed off, calling back to my dad and Ronald where I was going. I looked down at the letter and my watch. I reached a semi big house with the number 5 on it. I prayed that I was down the right road as I walked up to the door and waited exactly two minutes until it turned 12. I knocked and I met the face of Sebastian."Hey Ciel, perfect timing. Please come in".He moved to the side and allowed me to enter. He closed the door behind my and led me through the hall to a study/lounge where I was a tall woman with very long light purple hair. "Mother, this is Ciel". Sebastian rested his hand on my shoulder as the woman stood up. She seemed quite tanned and her eyes were a blue only a few shades lighter than my own.She reached out a hand to me which I quickly took."It's very good to meet you Ciel, I'm Hannah Annafellows. Now please take a seat the both of you". She gestured to a sofa. We sat down next to eachother with Hannah facing us from her arm chair. I looked at Sebastian's face from the corner of my eye and it was void of all emotion but I saw a glint of terror in his eyes. Why is he so afraid of his mother? I pondered until Hannah spoke up.

"So Ciel, how long have you known my son?".

"I've known him ever since I joined the school which as around three weeks ago"

"What are your feeling towards him?"

"I care for him dearly". I squeezed his hand as I said this and he started to relax slightly.

These questions kept coming and I answered each one truthfully in the same tone she asked them.

"I don't approve of my son being with you. You are turning him to sin". Her eyes fired up slightly.Turning him to sin what the hell is this lady talking about?"And how exactly am I turning him to sin Miss Annafellows?". A look of confusion washed over my face as I felt Sebastian's hand grab mine tightly as if he was about to drag me away from a killer."You have turned him into a sinful gay like yourself. You have corrupted him so he has only two choices and he knows the one to pick". I looked at Sebastian as he stood up."Yes mother I know what I must do. Well saying that I shouldn't call you mother anymore". Hannah's face filled with fury as she struck Sebastian round the face. I went over to Sebastian and whispered to him."I know, please wait outside the house. After this you can come round mine". He nodded and left the house. I turned to face Miss Annafellows."Miss Annafellows, my father has known you for a long time and you should know that since neither of my brothers wanted it, I am the heir of the family and I will inherit Funtom company and you just made me your enemy. Your future will be pathed with misfortune. Oh and another thing, I'm no male". I left Hannah standing there in complete shock as I left the house and met up with Sebastian."I don't think you mother will let you back. You can stay with me if you want since my oldest brother has moved out, his room would be available to you". My tone was bland and professional. Sebastian hugged me from behind tightly."Thank you for everything Ciel". His voice wavered slightly as I took one of his hand from around me and held it. We continue to walk as Sebastian put his arm around my waist to keep me close to him and the other hand I held tightly as we walked. We stopped at the door but before I could open the door, Sebastian spoke."Do you want to go on a date tomorrow?"."Yes, It'll be fun".I smiled at him as I unlocked the door and we headed inside.