Chapter 21- i PROPOSE we do this

It's been a few months of recovery but she is finally out and healthy. Today I'm meeting with her friends to discuss my plan.I am also going to talk to her family.

I knocked on the door to be met with the face of Ronald, my hopefully soon to be brother in law. A wave of nerves course through my body as I stand in the view of William's glare and Anastasia's have filled gaze. Thankfully I am saved with Ronald's look of intrigue and Undertaker's wide smile. I clear my throat and pull out my father's ring."I thought you should all be the first to know but I'm planning on proposing to Ciel and I want to ask for the father's blessing". William's glare softened and spoke."I'll be proud to call you my son in law".I sighed in relief as I went over my plan. They all agreed and I went off to her friends. I knocked on Alois' door and I saw Grell answer, thank god they're all together, "Sebastian why are you here?".I walk through the door and explain it all to them and show them the ring. They all squeal."Remember you all have to play your part and no telling Ciel alright?". The trio nod as I leave to the shop.

~Time skip and switch to Ciel's POV~

I was awoken by the sound of footsteps and my door closing. I stretched and stood from my bed. I looked around in the dark and I saw a lamp turned on. I walked over to it and saw a dress with a note next to it

Put this on, go outside your room and follow the petals. Love you <3

I followed the instructions and put on a light blue, silk dress with a sapphire necklace. I exited my room to see a path of crimson rose petals. I followed with excitement and intrigue swimming in my head. The petals started to lead out into the forest and fear overtook me until I saw a distant light. I continued to follow until I reached the light. Infront of me stood my Sebby, friends and family. I looked at them in confusion but then Sebastian stepped forward, took my hands in his own and kissed them lightly. Before my brain can interpret what was happening, Sebastian was on one knee. "Ciel Phantomhive, will you do me the honour of being my wife".I gasped and I felt tears escape me as I nodded vigorously. Sebastian slipped the ring onto my finger and hugged me."I'm so happy" I say through my tears of joy."Me to Ciel, me to" replies Sebastian as he pulls out of the hug and kisses me lovingly on the lips. It felt like an eternity until I had to pull away as I looked over at my friends and family. I blushed in embarrassment when I saw Alois with a camera."This is so going on my blog".Alois says and I glare at him slightly. Without him knowing I see Sebastian sneak behind Alois. I start to giggle, thinking he was going to scare Alois but instead he took his camera and walked over to me."Here's my soon to be blushing bride.. oh well one part of that is already true". I hit him playfully as he hands the camera back to Alois and picks me up bridal style.. well soon to be bridal style. My face turns ever more red. "This went just as planned. Ciel I was very brave, I even went infront of your family while they were still angry at me to ask for their blessing". Sebastian states which made me slightly worried."Did they hurt you? How are you not dead right now?". My brothers burst out laughing."It was the most awkward thing ever" yells Undertaker through his laughs. My imagination runs wild and I start laughing to. My laughing was cut off by a kiss from Sebastian. 

Sebastian carried me to the dining room that was decorated with black and blue, mine and Sebby's favourite colours. Sebastian set me down and bowed to me, holding out his hand to me. "May I have this dance?". I took his hand and started to dance with him. I danced with him the most but I also danced with my brothers and both my fathers. During the final dance with Sebastian I started to feel tired. My eyes shot open when I felt myself being lifted off my feet."It looks like the bride to be is feeling tired" said Sebastian with a slight smirk."Feel free to  stay the night all of you, Vincent can you show them to their rooms please?" I ask and he bows and replies."of course my lady".

I said goodnight to all of my friends as Sebastian carried me to my room, dressed me in my night clothes and tucked me in. I frowned slightly as he started to leave."Sebastian your my fiancée we can share a bed you know that right?". He walks back over to me and kisses me passionately when Vincent comes in."My lady, everyone is in their rooms and Sebastian here are your pyjamas".He walks over to Sebastian and hands him a black shirt and a pair of black trousers with cats on it. Sebastian looks at me in embarrassment."Thank you Vincent, you're dismissed for the evening". Vincent bows and leaves to go to sleep as Sebastian changes, climbs into bed next to me and wraps his arms around me. I turn so my face is in his chest and I start to fall asleep."Goodnight Sebastian, I love you"."I love you to Ciel". He kisses me on the forehead as I fall asleep. This night was absolutely perfect and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this. I had writers block so sorry it took so long, will you forgive me? I made this longer cuz I wanted to add that stuff and things. Btw with Vincent being the real dad of Ciel, William knows but still sees Ciel as his daughter so she is still the head of Funtom. This fanfic is almost over just I'd say about two more chapters to go which will be the wedding and the future so look forward to them. Until next time-Lady Vandelle :D