Prologue

Justin's POV 

"Don't let that girl change your life so dramatically," Alfredo said slapping my shoulder but in a 'bro' way, "I'm just trying to look out  for you, I see how much you've changed, I see the way you look at her but you know how it is when you put your all into a girl, you'll crash and burn at the end.. You can't make her your number one happiness. I'm just looking out for you man.." 

I passed a hand across my face rubbing my eyes feeling sort of stressed out, "This is different bro.. It's really different.." I spoke knowing that I've never felt this way towards a girl. This was so much more different. 

"You're changing a lot so quickly.. I'm worried something happens and you'll go back to square one, don't get me wrong she seems great, she seems really good.. But-" 

"Can you stop judging everything I do!? God! Everyone judges me! I need friends that just accepts what I do and supports me why aren't you doing that right now?" I yelled out standing up from my chair kicking it and making it fly across the room. 

"Oh shit! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! If it's what you want to do then go for it.. I support it.." Alfredo mumbled looking at me with wide eyes, I walked over to the chair picking it up and placing it back feeling bad for my out burst. 

"I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have- I know you're looking out for me. My job is stressful sometimes. I'm sorry.." I mumbled feeling so bad. 

I just wanted her. I needed her. She was the girl of my dreams. 

____ 

A/N : 

Coming #soon ;) 

I'll try to post chapters as soon as possible, I already pre-wrote some but I'd rather finish the whole book in my drafts. If you guys have read some of my imagines the first couple of chapters are from the bizzle parts of the imagine but after 4-5 chapters (i think) it'll be new stuff. I just decided to take those imagines and make it a whole seperate fic. 

This book does contain mature subject matters. 

Swearing and there is a couple R rated scenes, I'll say in the A/N before hand and I'll figure out how to let you all know when it starts and where it ends for those who do not enjoy sex scenes, but you kinky fucks, enjoy it ;) 

Okay that's enough. Hope you'll like it and be able to be patient through it all. Believe me from what i've heard it's worth the wait.