Chapter 10

"Let's go," Justin whined stomping his foot on the ground like a little kid.

He was standing at the entrance of his house, he said he had something planned for us today. I wasn't sure what exactly he had planned, he told me what outfit to wear, he wasn't a bad outfit planner. I just didn't know where we were going and what we were doing, so I didn't know what I was supposed to wear. He made me wear a romper with a jean jacket and black booties. It was a cute outfit, simple but very cute. It didn't give away what we were up to either.

"Okay, ready," I said standing beside him, I went up to him kissing his cheek.

"I feel like I've aged 20 years," Justin joked grabbing my hand and leading me outside to the car. There was two bodyguards in the car, one was driving and the other was in the passenger side.

"Well you are getting old.." I joked back, he softly pushed me, he had a hand supporting me to make sure I didn't actually fall from his push.

"I don't know how I manage to still put up with you.." I rolled my eyes at his comment. He can be a loser sometimes. Justin guided me into the SUV, as always he let me go into the car first and he joined me right after.

"You look good," I commented loving his all black outfit, "Where are we going?"

"You look beautiful babe, do you really want to know?" He asked kissing my cheek.

"Thank you handsome. I really want to know!" I begged.

"No problem. Okay.. We're going to one of my apparances-"

"Oh how romantic.." I rolled my eyes getting a bit mad at him, he knew how much I hated going to his apparances, I wasn't one to be the center of attention. I let go of Justin's hand crossing my arms over my chest and turning my attention to the window.

"I wasn't done. After my apparance I have something you'll like planned, two things.."

"I'd rather be home in bed with Esther and Todd.."

"Home huh? You call it home?" Justin was smiling since I called his house my 'home' which it just came out without me realizing what I was saying.

"Yeah.. Just never mind.."

The car ride to the club was extremely awkward and somewhat tense. Once we got out of the car I didn't hold on to Justin's hand, I just walked a bit further behind him. We made our way to the VIP section. Justin went to the DJ booth right away. I stood against the wall. One bodyguard was with Justin and another one was keeping an eye out on me, he was keeping his distant from me but was still making sure I wasn't in danger. I turned over to him going closer towards him but not too close.

"You can go keep an eye out on Justin.." I commented not wanting to make eye contact with him, he kind of scared me, he was intimadating.. That's a good thing though, you can't have someone that's not intimadating be a bodyguard, well you can but it's not the best idea.

"I need to follow Justin's rules," He said his tone not one I should argue about.

"Oh.." I just answered not knowing what to tell him.

I leaned up against the wall looking at Justin, he had a resting bitch face happening, he wasn't doing anything. I pulled my phone out of the pocket from my jean jacket texting Justin asking him what's the point of being here if were both mad and bored. I waited for him to either look at me or check his phone. He finally started looking around the club once he found me he smiled a bit but quickly stopped smiling, he nodded his head at me and I just pointed to my phone. He took his phone out of his pocket reading my message. My phone vibrated a couple seconds later, I unlocked it checking his text.