Chapter 13

Justin still had a hold on me, he backed up still holding onto to me which just forced me to back up with him. He sat down on the bed and I sat on his lap. I turned around so I was facing him, I wrapped my arms around him, he held onto me by my ass which made me laugh a bit.

"I'm telling you whether you like it or not," Justin stated.

"Babe drop it. I don't want to talk about it anymore.." I hid my face in his neck kissing it a couples times to try and cause a distraction.

"I'm not dropping it. I just want to say it's not that I don't love you-" He moved his hands up and down my back and rested them back on my ass to make sure I wouldn't fall backwards. 

"Justin stop.." I begged not wanting to hear him say things that'll break my heart.

"I don't want to. Just listen baby girl, I do have strong feelings for you, I really do, I'm falling for you hard," He spoke. I leaned back a bit to look at him. He licked his lips looking down and back up, "I think I'm starting to love you but it's a bit soon to pin point exactly how I feel. It's like I said.. I don't know much about you but you know so much about me. That scares me baby.. What if your parents dont like me?"

I pulled away from him even more when he asked me that, I stood up grabbing the clothes I previously had in my hands walking to the bathroom.

"See what I mean.." Justin said in a soft voice, "every time I mention your parents thats how you react and I don't know why..."

"Justin let's not talk about this right now.." I mumbled not daring to see the look on his face. I knew he'd be sad and annoyed all at once but I couldn't do much about it. I wasn't ready to talk about this with him.

"I won't officially tell you I love you till you fully trust me," He sounded scared while telling me that. His voice was so soft I could barely hear him.

I walked into the bathroom closing the door not answering him. I did trust him, I just didn't want to talk about that with him or anyone right now. I pressed my back onto the bathroom door, I felt my throat tighten up and everything felt numb. I heard a soft knock on the door which still made me jump and a small whimper came out of my mouth.

"Baby.. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean that.. I get it if you don't want to talk about your family with me, I just wish I could hear about them or something.. It worries me that you don't talk about them with me.."

I opened the door a bit to let him into the bathroom, he came in and I hugged him fully breaking down crying. He rubbed circles on my back with his hands to help calm me down. He kept kissing the top of my head.

"Baby.. I'm so sorry," He apologized kissing the top of my head one too many times.

"Is it too late now to say sorry?" I joked laughing but still crying a bit all at once.

"I should of just dedicated that song so it was always directed towards you since I always fuck up," Justin said his lips resting on the top of my head so they pressed against my head from time to time while he was talking.

"You don't always fuck up babe... Can I tell you something?" I asked him squeezing him tightly. I didn't want him to let go. I didn't want him to let me go, but I knew if i mentionned someting about not wanting him to let me go he'd say a titanic joke.

"Tell me anything.." He rocked me from side to side which was honestly one of my favourite things, I wasn't sure why, I just loved being hugged and rocked from side to side.

"I love you.." I whispered not knowing how he'd react.

He kissed the top of my head, afterwards I looked up at him, he gave me a small smile and leaned in kissing me.