Chapter 1

I was forced to go to the club with my friends. I was third wheeling which was basically the story of my life. Andrea, my best friend dragged me along to this club with her boyfriend Zach.

"I just want to go home and watch Netflix," I complained trying to tug down on my extremely short red dress. These heels were already killing my feet and I've only had them on for 15 minutes.

"Stop being such a Debby Downer please, it'll be so much fun. You brought your ID right?" Andrea asked. She was sitting on her boyfriend's lap and I just felt extremely awkward.

"Yeah.." I mumbled.

I was planning on going having a couple drinks and leaving right away. I wasn't the type to go out in clubs, I'm more of an introvert, I loved to stay at home and watch Netflix all day. The car came to a stop, we paid the driver and walked towards the club. It wasn't as busy as I thought it'd be. Right when I walked in to the club I lost track of where my friends went, not surprised. Zach did seem pretty horny so... Anyway, I made my way over to the bar. I had to push a couple people to get there. Surprisingly Andrea was there alone, not sure how she got there before me but I wasn't going to question it.

"Hey you! Where have you been?" Andrea exclaimed in a really loud voice. She hugged me to her acting like I haven't seen her in ages when we were JUST together.

"Hi, I just walked in, with you.." I was quite puzzled as to why she was acting this way.

"Okay, don't look now but there's a hot guy behind you and he won't stop checking you out," She practically whispered.

I ignored her statement about not turning around, I glanced behind me and saw a guy staring at me, one eyebrow raised, he had on a white tank top with black jeans, a gold chain necklace and black sunglasses, he had a full sleeve of tattoos on one arm and half a sleeve of tattoos on his other arm. He smirked at me, he was hot and he knew he was hot.

"Fuck! I told you not to look!" She was pissed but I didn't care.

"Okay? Sorry?" I sarcastically replied rolling my eyes a bit. I sat down on the stool beside her's right when she got up from her stool.

"I'll go find Zach. Don't look at him again. If he talks to you flirt like crazy. Got it?" She said giving me a stern look. I just nodded my head not really bothering taking notes of what she was telling me. I'll do whatever I please. "Alright love ya!" She blew me a kiss and walked away. Okay.. Weird.. She didn't normally act that way towards me.. 

I ordered myself a drink and turned towards where I last seen the guy, he was gone. Great. My eye candy for the night was gone, God knows where. I turned back to face the bar.

"Hey sexy," I heard a raspy voice beside me. It made me jump up since I wasn't expecting anyone to talk to me. I looked over to see who was talking, the guy was sitting beside me. He was staring straight ahead. Let me tell you, he had a really sexy side profile. His jaw was just perfect.. 

"Hey stranger," I greeted not wanting to flirt much. Completely breaking Andrea's rules.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asked.

"I got one already," I replied dryly. I dont know why I was acting so shady but I was. I didnt want to push him away but it was just happening.

"Alright.. Well..." He started laughing and shaking his head side to side, "You don't know who I am?" He asked with a smirk on his face. He now looked towards me so I looked at him. He took off his sunglasses & raised both eyebrows at me.

"No? Should I?" I replied raising my eyebrow at him. Did this guy think he ruled the world? Because I dont know who he is. Just because he's hot doesn't mean everyone knows him.

"I'm Bizzle," He said.

"Okay? Still don't know you.. But hey Bizzle? I'm Rose" The bartender finally came with my drink, slow service. He placed it in front of me, before I could pay Bizzle placed a 100$ bill on the table, he ordered himself a drink and told the bartender to keep the change.

"Are you a stripper?" I questioned. I checked him out again, he damn well could be a stripper with that body.

"No. Why? Do you think I am?" He asked. I could see a smile form on his lips but he was trying to hold back. Playing that 'cool act' I personally think he would look even better if he smiled more.

"You have the body to be one," I commented.

"You think?" Once again he was raising his eyebrow. He licked his lips and looked down at his chest. He raised his shirt up with one hand. Yeah.. He had a nice body..

"You're definitely a stripper," I took a sip from my drink after saying that. He just chuckled pulling his tank top back down.

***

After many drinks with Bizzle we ended up dancing together. We were now standing together. He had his back against the wall and I was leaning on him for extra balance.

"You're beautiful" Bizzle said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You're probably the sexiest guy I've ever talked to in the whole world," I slurred out but he managed to understand me. He started laughing a bit which made me smile. I made him laugh. It was a proud feeling.

"I've never felt this way when I met a girl at a club.." Bizzle commented. I just hummed as an answer. I lifted his shirt up a bit placing my hands on his abs. "What're you doing..?" He asked his voice shaking.

"Nothing," I replied in a innocent tone.

"O-Okay.. I-" He started stuttering.

Was I making him nervous? No way. I looked up at him. He sucked a breath of air in. I leaned up and kissed him. It lead to a full on make out session really quickly. My hands wrapped themselves around his neck. His hands were around my waist. I felt someone tap my shoulder but I ignored it.

"Rose! Stop making out with this stranger! We need to go!" I heard Andrea yell at me. Cock block much?

I pulled away from Bizzle, "Well.. It was a good night," I said awkwardly.

"Wait, can I use your cell real quick?" Bizzle asked. He was grabbing my wrist to make sure I didn't walk away.

"Sure?" I replied handing him my cell. I unlocked it for him before giving it to him.

He typed something in & then I faintly heard a phone ringtone. He reached in his back pocket.

"Perfect!" He exclaimed pressing a couple more things on my phone and handing it back to me.

"Did you just call yourself using my phone?" I questioned.

"I sure did babe. I'll call you tomorrow. Sweet dreams sexy," He said winking at me. He pushed himself off the wall & made his way towards his friends. He didn't even glance back at me. I just felt like I was on cloud nine. Or I was dreaming and I'd wake up tomorrow and would have never met this Bizzle guy.

"Wait- Wasn't that Justin Bieber?" Andrea asked me in complete shock.