Chapter 6

My phone buzzed and I quickly grabbed it looking at who texted me. None other than Justin Drew Bieber. I started smiling instantly. I had no idea what he sent me but the fact he thought of me and decided to text me made me smile. I unlocked my phone checking his text.

'Hey sexy, I was wondering if we can do a redo of the club night from like 3 weeks ago now that the contract is coming to an end slowly.. It won't be as fucked up as last time..'

Yes Justin did manage to make a deal. He wouldn't tell me how he worked it out but he did. I typed in a response and just told him to pick me up at 8:00 tonight. He texted me back right away. I checked his message

'I can't wait to see you & kiss you ;)' his text said. I rolled my eyes and locked my phone deciding to go get ready.

I put on a new dress I got. It was red, short and a tight fit. I decided to curl my hair and kind of go all out with my make up. I put on a cute pair of heels and grabbed a purse. I applied some matte red lipstick to complete the look.

**

8:00 came way too quickly. Justin got here 5 minutes early which I didn't complain about since I was ready on time. I opened the door and his mouth dropped.

"Oh fuck.." He said, he put his hand on his chin, checking me out up and down, passing his fingers over his lips which was hot.

"Hi to you too," I said with a smile.

"You looking smoking hot.." He commented his eyes wide, "Wow, fuck.." He shook his head, he looked down smiling, "Uh, wow. You look breath taking, literally.."

"Thanks. You look hot," I commented.

He was wearing a black t-shirt with a green army type jacket on top, black pants, black ray bans on, a black hat and a gold watch.

"You look really hot.." I said again checking him out one more time.

"So do you.." He gently pushed me backwards into my house, once we were inside he closed the door and leaned against the closed door, he grabbed me by the waist kissing me, his lips felt extremely soft. He let out a small moan from our mini make out session which was hot I won't lie. He smirked at me once he pulled away.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing. You're fucking hot," He complimented while grabbing my hand and opening the door again, "Let's go"

***

Once we got to the club we went to the VIP section. Justin brought me to the bar in the VIP section. He sat on a stool and I sat on the one beside his. He grabbed the leg of my stool and pulled it closer towards him.

"Justin," I said laughing at him and shaking my head.

"What? I want you close to me so those jackasses know you're mine," he said while trying to point out who those 'jackasses' are without seeming obvious.

I once again rolled my eyes at him, "I don't care about them. I care about one person only in this bar right now.."

"Oh yeah? That's me right?" He said with a raised eyebrow.

"It's actually myself. I care a lot about myself," I joked laughing at his 'hurt' expression, "I'm joking" I reassured him.

"You better be," He raised his eyebrows at me and I just laughed at him.

He ended up ordering us drinks. He placed a hand on my thigh and it was pretty high up.. I glanced at him but he wasn't paying attention, he was glaring at the 'jackasses'. I placed my hand on top of his and moved it down a bit, after I took my hand off his he brought it up higher than it was before. Right at the edge of where my dress ends. A smirk formed on his lips. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.