Chapter 4

It's been a couple months since Justin and I have been seeing each other. He was still stuck in the contratct of having a 'girlfriend', we talked about how he doesn't have any sort of feelings with her and he doesn't want to take things 'to the next level' with me until this contract is done. My phone rang, I looked over at the caller ID, talking about the devil..

"Hey sexy," He said before I could even say anything.

"Hey," I replied grabbing a bit of my bed duvet in my hand to give me something to do.

"I'm outside your place, I want to go out, I have this apparance to do at the club but I want you there too," Justin said, I could tell he was crossing his fingers on his free hand.

"I don't go to clubs Jus-" I started saying.

"Where did we meet? Exactly. Get your pretty ass outside before I come in and carry you out," He hung up the phone not even letting me answer.

I got up from my bed doing my make up and quickly texted him saying I'll be out soon I finished getting ready, I quickly put a pair of heels on and walked as fast as I could out the door. Justin was outside of the car leaning against it. His arms crossed over his chest. 

"Wow.. Stunning," He complimented when he saw me.

I smiled at him walking towards him after I finished locking the front door. He hugged me once I got close to him. He looked good, he was wearing a black and white plaid flannel, a white t-shirt, a golden chain, a black hat, black sunglasses and black jeans.

"You're looking good," I complimented him while still hugging him.

I could tell he was smiling from that, "Thank you," He replied breaking the hug. He grabbed my hand and brought me in the backseat of the car since he had a driver driving us to the club. He also brought security with us this time which I was extremely thankful for.

"To the club?" The driver asked turning towards us.

"Got your ID? Your phone charged?" Justin turned towards me and asked, I nodded my head in reply, he turned back towards the driver, "To the club" he answered the driver with a smirk on his face.

I grabbed my phone in my hand, "Can you put it in your pant pocket at the club?" I asked Justin.

"No," He simply replied, he had a stern look on his face which confused me, he usually wasn't like this. 

"What? Why?" I asked not understanding why he couldn't do such a small simple task, was he really that cocky or something? He thought he could hire people to do every small task? I felt myself start to get mad at him. 

"If I'm DJ'ing and they dont let you on the DJ booth or whatever I don't want you to be in the club by yourself with no phone. You're keeping that phone on you at all times," Justin answered holding onto one of my hands, "Got it?"

"Yes dad," I teased rolling my eyes but smiling at how caring he is, I guess he wasn't as cocky and selfish as I thought he was, he was jut looking out for me. 

"I'd love for you to call me daddy, that was close enough though.." He started laughing thinking it was the funniest thing he's ever said or heard. I just shook my head at him not believing how ridiculous he could be sometimes.

****

Once we got to the club Justin managed to get me into the VIP section but I couldn't go into the DJ booth he was at. I told him it was fine and sat on a sofa going onto my phone. I kept looking from my phone to Justin, I would sometimes catch him looking at me, once he realized I was looking at him too he would smile and look down, which was extremely cute, when he realized what he was doing was considered cute he would stop and have a serious resting bitch face, and attempt to dance but we all know this white boy can't dance. I felt the couch sink down beside me, I was expecting Justin to be beside me but someone else was, someone I didn't think could even be in the VIP section..