An Awkward Meeting

Cat's head feels fuzzy, despite it being late in the afternoon, nearly two PM. She sits up slowly, feeling light headed and heavy lided. Gabbie is deep breathing beside her and she watches her friend sleep peacfully for a moment before kicking her in the side with one of her muscled legs.

"Get up, Gabs." Cat hissed, jamming her heel into her friend again. She doesn't go it hard enough to leave a bruise, just hard enough to hurt.

"Ow! Jeez," Gabbie rubs her side, lifting her shirt to peer at the heel shaped red mark. "What the hell was that for, Cat?"

Cat wiggles her eyebrows and turns, so she's on all fours. Her legs are too weak, so she can't be bothered walking out of the bed normally. Instead she crawls out of the bed, falling face first into her flat blue coloured carpet. "Ow." She mutters, getting a mouth full of carpet.

Wiggling her body, her legs come off the bed and she lays there feeling stupid as Gabbie snorts with laughter. "Oh, shut up." Cat hisses. "It's the One Direction concert today so be nice or I'll leave you here all day."

Gabbie gasps, getting up so fast her feet tangle in the sheets and she too finds herself on her back, staring at the ceiling. They look at eacother from the gap between Cat's bed and the floor and laugh until they feel like they have abs.

"I forgot they were coming!" Gabbie laughs, getting shakily to her feet. "How awesome is that?!" She crows, starting to dance around in a circle like a mental patient. "I'M GOING TO A ONE DIRECTION CONCERT!" She screams loudly, continuing her dance down the hallway and into the kitchen, Cat following behind, amuesded my her friends.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Cat asks as Gabbie sits on her table, swining her legs and humming a One Direction song.

"One Direction." Gabbie sings, smiling like an idiot.

Cat laughed, taking that extremely seedily. "Well, I'm sure they'd let you if you asked." She laughed again, popping her toast.

"Eww, Cat." Gabbie said, narrowing her eyes.

"You said it, idiot. Not me." Cat answered, putting nutella on the toast and handing it to Gabbie, who raised an eyebrow.

"One Direction." Gabbie said again.

"You're not going to say that all day are you?"

"One Direction."

"Gabbie." Cat warned, biting into a peach.

"One Direction."

"I swear to god, Gabbie, shut up."

"One Direction."

"Ugh! Stop it!"

"ONE DIRECTION!"

"GABBIE!"

"ONE- Freakin'- DIRECTION."

"My foot will be going in one direction, in a minute. Towards your face."

Gabbie smirked. "One Direction."

Cat groaned, slaming her head on the table, which hurt like hell, but she didn't let on. "You're an idiot."

"One Direction." Gabbie sang properly, which sounded way better than her drunken singing. "One, One, One Drirection!" She laughed, bits of chewed up toast spraying the table.

Cat pulled a face. "That's disgusting."

"One Direction!!!"

"Okay, seriosuly. Stop."

"One DIRECTION! One DIRECTION; ONE DIRECTION! ONE DIRECTION!!!!" Gabbie screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Holy shit!" Cat yelled, waving her hands around. "If you don't shut the hell up I'm going to make you shut up!"