Shocking Much?

Cat sat back in her seat and exaimned her nails. Letting out a puff of air, she glanced up at Louis. She almost burst out laughing as he looked up at her, cheeks puffed up with the amount of food he had crammed in his mouth. Cat shook her head, smiling while Louis looked at her sheepishly.

He managed to swallow his mouthful and laughed at her. "In my defence, Australian beef is so much better than any other type." He gestured to his burger, which was pretty much as mess after he'd dived into it. "I have to fill up before we leave. Speaking of which, I might need to get a meat pie..."

Cat rolled her eyes. "Seriously, Lou, I think Niall's rubbing off on you!"

"Well, someone had to be the creepy hungry kid after he got on his plane!" Louis rolled his eyes at Cat before getting up. "I'll be back."

Cat shook her head at him. She sighed and fished her phone out of the edge of her bra- a slight downside to having pants with no pockets. She looked down at her screen, seeing three texts from her Mum, asking if she wanted her to book a flight home. Cat fired off a quick text in reply and flicked the screen to reveal another text.

From Katie.

I saw Niall off today. He says he's going to get in touch with me. How awesome is that?! Anyway, I hope everything is going okay at the airport. x

Cat didn't bother replying and she dropped her phone back onto her table. The sound of someone clearing their throat made her jump and turn around. A girl about fourteen or so looked up at her, her eyes wide.

"Um, yes?"

The girl shook her head slightly. "I was right! It is you!" She squealed lightly, looking relieved. "You're Zayn Malik's girlfriend, right?"

Cat's responce caught in her throat as the girl thrust a piece of paper at her and a pen. Looking up at the girl, she realised that she wanted Cat's autograph. Frowning, Cat took the paper and signed it. What the girl was going to do with that autograph, she didn't know. The girl let out another squeal as she saw it and pushed it into her pocket. 

"Wait," Cat called, stopping the girl from running off. "What's your name?"

The girls eyes widened. "Oh, my names Amy. I can't believe I met you, honestly! I was just sitting over there waiting for my cousins to arrive and there you were!" She held her hands up like she was praying. "Just my luck, right?"

Cat nodded, smilingly lightly. "Sure, but, Amy, I'm not with... Zayn anymore. We, uh, broke up a few days ago." She pursed her lips and watched Amy's face fall slightly. She half expected the girl to give her back her autograph.

Amy frowned. "Omg, I'm so sorry." She reached over and hugged Cat tight. Cat pat her back lightly, unsure of what to do. Amy pulled back and squeezed her shoulder. "Don't worry- I still think you're autograph is worth it. I mean, after all you and Gabbie have been through to stay with them, I'm amazed at you guys. All the hate and everything- I mean, if it was me, I would have given up!" Amy shook her head and smiled brightly. "It was nice to meet you though."

Cat smiled, feeling a ton better than she had before. "Yeah, hey, would you like Louis' autograph too?"

The girl looked like she was about to faint. "Are you kidding me? Louis Tomlinson! He's my favourite- are you allowed to have favourites?" She blinked at Cat, who just shrugged.

"Don't let Harry hear you say that, he's always liked being the ladies man." Louis laughed, sliding into the seat across from Cat. He nodded at Amy. "Whose this?"

Amy's mouth opened slightly, her eyes wide. Taking pitty on the girl, Cat filled in for Louis. "This is Amy. She came over here to talk to me just a minute ago. Do you think you could give her your autograph, Lou?"