Go, Grease Lightning!

"Heads and we drink til we drop!" Gabbie chuckled, taking another sip of her coke. It's not even alcohol and she's acting drunk.

"Or tails," Cat winked at Niall. "And we make Gabbie and Harry debut their little...whatever it is."

The boys laughed and Cat flipped the coin between her fingers. It sailed over everyone's heads, a few of the boys leaping to get it, but missing like the uncoordinated english men they were. It rolled under the couch and Gabbie and Cat both dived for it.

Cat lifted the couch with her shoulder and peered past the mothballs at the coin. "YES!" She screamed. Gabbig groaned, bashing her head into the ground. That was so not the outcome she wanted. Cat laughed and danced around the room.

"What's she doing?" Harry whispered to Gabbie. Gabbie stopped bashing her head for a moment to peer at her friend, who was doing funny dance moves on the coffee table.

"Oh," Gabbie laughed, sitting up, all the boys rising an eyebrow at her. "She's doing Grease Lightning." They stared at her life she'd gone mad. "Omg, you don't know Grease?!"

Cat stopped and nearly fell off the table in shock. "WHAT?!" She lept of the table, looking at them wildly, like they'd told her they had never seen the sun. "Are you freaking serious?"

The boys shrugged. "What is it? A movie?" Liam spoke up, falling backwards onto the mattresses the boys had lined up along the ground as beds. "Is it any good?"

Cat nearly died. Gabbie laughed. "It's Cat's second favourite movie."

"Whats the first?" Zayn asked, resting his hands on his legs and smiling at Cat. Cat blushed slightly, which didn't go unnoticed by Gabbie and Harry, and turned to her case of DVD's, humming as she tried to find it.

"Footloose." Gabbie and Cat answered at the same time, smiling at eachother. "It's like the opposite to Grease. But it's still amazing." Cat added, flicking the movie case out with her finger nail and examining it.

"So Grease is about...?" Louis rose an eyebrow is question.

"Singing." Cat answered, bending down to shove the DVD in the player. "Footloose is Dancing."

"But they dance in Grease!" Gabbie protested.

"Badly." Cat countered, flicking on the TV. She dived onto the smaller couch and stretched her legs out. "We are going to watch this movie!" She delcared. Gabbie smiled. "Then go and debut the Harry and Gabbie... thing."

The boys mosied around for a moment, trying to find a spot. Harry and Gabbie had claimed the bigger couch, playing footsies as they fought over the foot room in front of them. Liam lay on his bed next to Louis, who had also stole Harry's bed, and Niall, who had stole Zayn's bed.

Zayn picked up Cat's feet and sat, down, placing them on his lap. Girls who wouldn't give to be doing this... Cat thought for a second, hitting fast forward to get through the advertisments.

The movie started with the whole romantic beach scene and Cat sighed, settling in to watch in happily.

"What a dickhead!" Harry bellowed as they watched the scene where Danny acts like a jerk in front of his friends to Sandy. "Who the hell acts like that to a girl they like?"

Gabbie and Cat's eyes met and they both rolled their eyes. "Uh, every guy I've ever gone out with." Gabbie laughed.

"Yeah, all four." Cat snorted. "But Gabbie's right. Nearly every guy I know acts differently in front of his friends." She shifted her body and her feet. Zayn looked at her funny, stopping her movements with his hands. She glowered at him and he smirked.