Going, Going, Gone...

Sorry for being late with this upload. I know I said I'd upload on Wednesday and all, but I just got caught up with school and all this other stuff! 

So, enjoy this chapter. Can you predict whats gonna happen?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gabbie, for the last time, get the hell out of bed! We have to go to school!" Maggie screamed, stomping into Gabbie's room. 

It was already 8.15am, and with the amount of time it took Gabbie to be ready, it was going to be a miracle if they got to school before the Homeroom bell at all. Maggie straightened her bottle-green blazer and shook her short hair from her eyes. Gabbie just grumbled and pulled the covers up over her head, ignoring Maggie as she placed her hands on her hips and glared at her friend.

"We are going to be late!" Maggie growled, stomping her foot in annoyance. Finally, already fed up, she reached out and yanked the covers off Gabbie's skinny frame.

Gabbie's body curled in responce and her hand sought the covers. When she didn't find them, she squeezed one eye open to glare at Maggie. "Go. Away."

Maggie narrowed her eyes. "Look, Cat told me yesterday that I had to come by and get you up, so here I am. Now get up." She turned on her heel and marched to the door. "By the way, breakfast is on the table. I've told Niall not to eat it all, but I can't promise anything."

Gabbie groaned as she heard Maggie stamping down her stairs before swinging her legs around and jumping out of bed. She stumbled a bit and then gasped, doubling over as a pain tore through her stomach. She waited for a moment, eyes scrunched up, before taking a deep breath. She shook her head and stood back up, patting her stomach. "Woah, Baby." She frowned. "Please don't ever, ever do that again. I don't feel like needing my spleen rearranged."

The table was silent. Liam was reading, Louis was still eating his corn flakes, Harry was texting someone, his head down and Niall had a fork clenched upright in his fist, his eyes staring unblinkingly at the small stack of pancakes in the middle of the table.

Gabbie pulled out a seat and sat down, taking three pancakes and pouring maple sryup over it. "Where's Zayn?" She questioned, syrup oozing out over her bottom lip.

"He went with Cat yesterday back to her house." Liam said, without looking up. 

"Huh..." Gabbie said, gulping down the tea Maggie placed in front of her.

Niall glanced up at her, his expression tight. "Are you finished with those....?"

Gabbie looked down at her plate, where one and a half steaming, syrup covered pancakes sat. "Um, no, I think I want to-,"

"Excellent!" Niall cheered and snatched the plate away.

Gabbie pouted and shook her head. "Um, can I have those back?" She reached across the table and snatched it away from Niall, just as he finished stuffing the half into his mouth. Gabbie smiled cheesily. "Thanks Niall."

Maggie trudged back into the room, Gabbie's school bag packed and over her shoulder along with her own. She dropped them in the doorway and gaped at her friend."Gabbie, for godsake, why are you not dressed?!"

She grabbed Gabbie by the arm and hauled her out of her seat, pulling her up the stairs. 

"WAIT!" Gabbie grumbled as she watched Niall once again steal her pancake. 

"SAVE IT!" Maggie hissed, not even glancing around to see Niall smirking at Gabbie as he gobbled up her pancakes.

Gabbie frowned. "Damn."