I'll find the words to say... if you leave me today <3

Cat jumped out of the car, shopping bags hanging from one wrist in a very painful way, as she iced the other with her drink bottle. Gabbie slid out of the drivers side, going a similar thing, but with a tub of Honey Comb ice cream. 

The flashes stung Cat's eyes and she ducked her head, trying to navigate her way through the swelling crowd.

"Cat, could you please answer a question for us?" A random person yelled, trying to shove a mircophone under her nose. "Can you comment on your and Zayn's current relationship?"

Gabbie was having similar problems, though she seemed to be more swamped than Cat. People were shoving the two girls as they marched up Gabbie's front path, attempting to get to her front door. Cat was so annoyed with the reporters, she had the mind to turn around and tell them exactly where they could shove their mircophones- Gabbie, sadly, had advised her against it.

"Gabbie, is it true you're pregnant and Harry is not the father?!" Someone yelled over the crowd, causing another uprising of the reporters, and more questions being lobbed at the girls.

"Cat, is it true that you have Zayn's face tattooed on your arse?" Cat frowned at that one before bursting out laughing. Some of the questions she had gotten asked were the weirdest shit she had ever heard in her life. At least Gabbie got asked semi-normal stuff. "Is your laugh conformation?!" The same reporter yelled.

Cat shook her head and fished Gabbie's keys from her pocket trying to one handedly jam them into the door. No one knew the boys were at Gabbie's house. As far as the rest of the world knew, they were still chilling in Melbourne for the week. Their manager had set up some fake photos to leak throughout the week to make it seem a bit more realistic. 

Gabbie groaned behind her. "Hurry up!" She said in a harsh whisper as more reporters started jumping out of cars and hurtling down Gabbie's front lawn, eger for either a shot of the girls or to ask a question. 

"Sorry, but its hard to open a door with one hand!" Cat snapped back as quietly as she could.

The keys jerked forward in her hand as the key slid into the lock. Jerking it to the side, Cat bolted into the house, Gabbie on her tail. Gabbie slammed the door shut, the icecream tumbling out of her hands and landing with a weird thump on her tiled floor, the half melted icecream seeping from the cracked container.

Cat glanced down at it. "Thank god its tiled."

"Cat, Gabbie?" Liam yelled, appearing over the edge of the stairs. "What was that sound?"

"The icecream!" Gabbie yelled back, staring down at it with dismay. "I dropped the damn stuff!"

Cat chuckled and started heading towards the kitchen. "CLEAN UP ON AISLE TWELVE!" She yelled, loudly.

Gabbie shook her head as the rest of the boys came barrelling down the stairs. While the girls had been out doing a tiny shop (They couldn't exactly explain it if they had come home with food for seven) the boys had to be confined to Gabbie's room. The house was ment to be empty except for Cat and Gabbie, so it would have been weird if the reporters had seen shadows while they'd been away.

Niall was the first of the boys in the kitchen, a huge smile on his face. Cat glanced up and sighed. "Seriously Niall, I will make dinner soon, but it's only five thirty!"

Niall laughed and shook his head. "I was not coming in here for food."

Cat raised her eyebrow, giving the blonde a 'Yeah, right..' type of look. Niall smirked and rolled his head around on his shoulders. "No, I actually didn't! Harry is cooking dinner. He decided you needed a break.."