Zayn's Making Progress...

"Okay, let me get this straight..." Cat rolled her eyes at Gabbie, tapping her fingers on the table. Gabbie shot an annoyed look at Cat as she kicked her leg under the table, motioning her to get on with it. "You want me to... pretend to be your... girlfriend?"

Everyone, beside's Harry and Gabbie, looked extremely bored with the conversation, which had been going on for the last ten minutes. For some reason, Gabbie felt the need to ask the same question, and get the same answer- Over and Over and Over again.

"Oh for pete sake!" Cat yelled. "YES! That is exactly what he's been saying!" She got up from her chair, looking around at people's shocked and amused expressions. "Anyone else need a drink?" Cat sighed, heading for the stairs that led down to her Mum's alcohol stash.

A chorus of Yeah's sounded and Cat waved her hand around, heading down stairs with a huff.  After they'd woken up this morning, Cat and Gabbie had walked into the lounge room and got the scare of their lives- though Cat could tell Gabbie slightly enjoyed it. Did anyone know that nearly all the boys sleep naked/ without a shirt on?

Of course, Harry, who was sleeping naked, failed to sleep naked with blankets on. Needless to say, Cat was scarred for life. She shivered at the memory and continued into the darkness of the basement, waving her hands about in to find the cabinet.

"Need any help?"

"HOLY JESUS, MARY, JOESPH!" Cat screamed, whirling around on her heel. She narrowed her eyes at him. "Zayn, what the hell is wrong with you!?"

He put his hands up in surrender. "I was bored with their conversation." He rolled his chocolate eyes. "They're still talking about it. I think Louis is asleep...." He laughed, shaking his head.

Cat chuckled. "Okay then." She turned back around, flinging the cabinet open. "So, shots or vodka?" She looked at Zayn over her shoulder.

He screwed up his nose. "Uh, neither?" He squatted down in front of the cabinet, extracting a bottle of Cat's mother's best wine. "This one?"

Cat laughed, shoving the bottle back into the cabinet. "No way. Wine is disgusting, plus, it's my Mother's and she'd kill me. I think it's her engagment wine."

Zayn chuckled, searching through the rows of bottles. "She's married?"

"Uh, no. Thats her 'I -hope-I'll-get-engaged-wine'. She's had it for about ten years, which is how long she's been dating my step-dad." Cat pulled out a bottle of half-full rum and coke. She sniffed it. It was a tad flat, but would serve it's purpose. "Let's go."

Cat turned around to see Zayn blocking her path, a smirk on his tanned face. He stared down at Cat, his eyes brushing over her features. He drank in her scent- Vanilla and the sweet smell that all woman have- his eyes grazing her nose, her small brownish eyes.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're very pretty, Cat?" Zayn asked, bending slightly so he was her height. She was a small person, given her age. He started to lean in. And Cat started to lean out.

Cat's eyes crinkled at the corners and her lips turned up. She smirked, brushing her curly hair from her shoulders. "All the time." She joked, tucking the bottle under her arm. "Didn't you know I have adoring fans?" She tugged on Zayn's shirt, her eyes darting around his face, not resting on any one place. "Come on, lets go."

Zayn sighed, following her up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YOU SAID WHAT?" Gabbie yelled in the best whisper voice it is possible to yell in.

"I know!" Cat whisper-yelled back. "I feel totally pathetic. I just freaked out! What was I suppose to do?"

Gabbie grabbed Cat's shoulders, shaking her violently. "Let him kiss you, you dip-shit!" She smacked Cat upside the head, groaning in furstration.