Gabbie, some teasing and some swimmers beside the pool...

"Do you here something, Cat?" Gabbie asked in an airy voice, lifting her eyes from her latest Dolly magazine with a sarcastic smile.

Cat rolled her eyes in amuesment and glanced at Harry, who was perched on the edge of the lounge, facing Gabbie, a second question on his lips. He'd just asked her if she'd like to go swimming. Gabbie, despite the fact Harry had apologised so many times even Cat had to forgive him, was still angry at Harry for leaving them outside while they leisurly walked down the stairs. To top it off, the Hotel was across from a nice row of pubs and there had been several average looking males, slightly older than Gabbie hanging around drunkenly out the front.

When they had notcied the three girls hanging around out the front, they'd taken it upon themselves to become overly... friendly. Cat had never had her boobs stared at or her arse pinched so much in her life. But one had taken a real liking to Gabbie, Shania and Cat thought that maybe it had shaken her up a little. She didn't want to but nautrally she blamed the guys for being dickheads. She kind of blamed Cat for closing the elevator on them too, but since Cat had been just as harrased, she let is slide.

Cat snickered as Gabbie glanced, ignoring a pleading look from Harry, around the room. Shania had her nose buried in Cat's laptop. Cat still wasn't sure what she was doing on their, not that she cared much.

"The wind?" Cat offered, shrugging.

Harry shot her a dirty look, mouthing the words, 'Not exactly helping' through his lips. Cat offered him a sly wink, aware that Shania was watching with pure amuesment on her heart-shaped face.

The rest of the boys decided that this was the moment to enter the room in nothing but board shorts, with towels around their necks. "Harry," Liam asked with a frown, glancing at his jean clad friend. "Aren't you going swimming?"

Harry sent Cat a sad glance and jerked his head at Gabbie, who had resumed looking at her magazine. 'Talk to her!' he mouthed before turning with a huge smile on his face to Liam. "Yeah! Lets go! Shania are you coming?"

Shania shook herself out of her trance (She had been staring at Louis) and smiled at Harry, who gave her a knowing look. "Oh, um, yeah. In a bit."

Cat chuckled. "Hey, Nia. Might want to wipe the drool off your mouth."

Shania blushed before wiping her hand across her mouth. "What?"

Cat laughed so hard she snorted and scrambled off the couch until she was crawling across the ground. She skirted around the boys, still laughing and disappeared up the hallway. The boys exchanged glances before bursting out laughing and shaking their heads after Cat.

"She's a weird one." Louis laughed, grabbing Cat's laptop off of Shania. He peered at the screen before blushing. "You follow me on Twitter?"

Shania laughed. "No way, this is Cat's twitter. I was just seeing if you ever answered her tweets." She rolled her eyes and jumped to her feet. "Lets go swimming!"

Gabbie peered up at her. "I think I'll stay..."

Harry sighed and marched off to his room, muttering something under his breath. Shania followed, talking to Louis about something or another, while everyone else just looked at Gabbie.

"What?" She asked, feeling all eyes on her.

"He's really torn up about it, Gabbie." Niall said, his irish accent even thicker in the morning. "Maybe you should forgive him."

Gabbie chuckled. "Please, I'm just milking it." The boys gave her a weird look. She raised her eyebrows. "Milking it? You've never heard someone say.... Never mind. It means that I'm just having a go at him. So he'll learn his lesson."