F-a-c-k F-a-c-k fack, fack, facking FREAK-ME!

The tour bus was dead silent, but Gabbie and Cat's eyes remained locked, narrowing spitfully at each other. Cat's lips were drawn back in an almost animalistic smile, her dark eyes hard and cold, staring into the icy blue orbs of her companion.

Gabbie's hands were clamped on the table, the tickle in her throat a mixture of the urge to yell and the urge to cough up a lung. Yep, she was sick alright. Very sick. Her nose was forever running, she was forever coughing, and earlier this morning her temperature had been very very high.

This, oddly enough, was the fuel for the fight that was now raging on inside the confined space of One Direction's Tour bus.

"Don't look at me like that." Gabbie hissed. "Its not like I wanted to get sick."

Cat's eyes narrowed even further, until they became like dark, empty slits on her face. "Only an idiot would go outside while it was cold and raining without a jumper!"

"Well, I forgot!" Gabbie snapped.

"Another testiment to how fucking blonde you are!" Cat screeched back, standing from the table violently. Her whole body was shaking with the anger that seemed to be pulsing through her veins.

"Ladies, don't you think you could just-," Liam said, standing at the edge of the table between the two girls. Zayn had disappeared onto his bed a while ago, same with Niall and Louis. Only Liam and Harry remained sitting in the main area, watching the girls have their stare down. 

"STAY OUT OF THIS!" Gabbie and Cat screamed at Liam at the same time, they're eyes darkening at the sight of him trying to fix their fight.

"I'm allowed to be pissed off." Cat snapped.

"And I don't need defending!" Gabbie hissed at Liam, her body convulsing with the need to cough.

Liam backed away, palms raised up in surrender. He slid back into his seat beside Harry, who shot him an annoyed angry look.

"No need to be snappy, Gabbie." Cat hissed. "Liam was only being a sweetie."

"Hey, you yelled at him too!"

"Whatever, it's not the point! The point is that your totally and utterly stupid!" Cat snapped angrily standing up violently, the table wavering on it's legs.

"I am not! Pretty sure hair colour doesn't influence anything! Your being a bitch about this." Gabbie said firmly, her eyes wide. "It's not my fault. I was tired and I wanted to walk. I didn't exactly look at the damn weather forecast before I went out!"

Cat huffed, turning her nose up. In her heart, she knew Gabbie was right, and that she was being slightly (slightly) unreasonable, but that wasn't the point. Cat was angry at the world, but she was having fun taking it out on Gabbie. Gabbie had taken a walk before they'd left Melbourne, and stupidly, she had forgotten a jumper. Not that she had notcied until it had started to pour rain.

She had been six blocks from the hotel, in a park with little cover. The minute she'd gotten back, she'd been coughing and sneezing her head off. Cat had been packing the tour bus and hadn't seen Gabbie until they had been already leaving. 

"Well, thats not the point of this! You had to go out when you were sick!" Cat screamed back, totally loosing it as she thought of the real reason she was upset. The real reason was so much worse than why she was yelling at Gabbie. So much more heartbreaking...

"I know why your pissed off and it's not even my fucking fault!" Gabbie screamed, tears breaking past her dark lashes. She stood up, collecting her large box of three ply tissues. "So go sort it the fuck out and stop yelling at me!"