*Dead* Oh wait, Gabbie just fainted.

"So, a blue dress or a black dress for the concert?"

Gabbie peered down at the two dresses Cat held out out to her and shrugged, returning to digging through the racks of clothes. "You always wear those colours."

"Yeah, that because they're slimming," Cat laughed, running her hands down her side with a flirty wink at her friend. "Not my fault I'm not tiny like you." She bumped her hip harshly against Gabbie's, sending the blonde tumbling to the side.

"I'm not tiny." Gabbie pouted. She glanced down at her phone, which was clutched in a death grip in her right hand. "I miss the boys already."

Cat followed her gaze and snorted. "Please." She waved Gabbie off, putting the two dresses back on the rack. "It's only been half an hour. Besides, it's not like we don't know where they are- they're at an interview for The Project. Chillax."

Gabbie threw Cat an annoyed look. "Like you can talk! You've been texting Zayn since we got out of the car!"

Cat shook her head, flipping her fuzzy curls from her eyes. "And you haven't been texting Harry?"

Gabbie's cheeks flushed and she ducked her head, pretending to inspect the racks of dresses with a critical eye. She sighed and turned on her heel to check out the next row of dresses that were so far above Cat's price range, she felt faint.

"Why am I doing this again?" Cat groaned as she checked the price tag on a rose coloured silk dress. 

"To impress Zayn!" Gabbie piped up from the otherside of the large boutique. 

Cat rolled her eyes. "Don't you mean the photographers?" She gasped at the price on the next dress and held it up to her body. "Jeez, the more you pay, the less of the dress there is!" She turned around, pulling the hem of the dress. "It barely covers anything."

Gabbie laughed and held up a pair of denium shorts- or what people were calling denium shorts these days. "You remember casual day, end of year nine?"

Cat scoffed as Gabbie walked up to her and held up the shorts. She took them between her hands and leveled them with her wide hips. "Mary?"

"The facebook like?"

Cat burst out laughing and slung the 'shorts' back onto the rack with the dresses. She wasn't one for putting things back where they belonged. "That was hilarious. 'Mary: Didn't know you could get denium underwear!' That had to be the funniest like of my life."

Cat squinted into the rack and then smiled, pulling out a light green halter dress. "This is so you."

Gabbie frowned. "I dunno." She fingered the sheer material.

Cat shoved it into Gabbies hands and forced her forwards, towards the change rooms. "Bitch, please."

Gabbie stuck her tongue out, totally unamused with Cat and slipped into the dressing room, drawing the curtain with a huff. Cat laughed and continued to browes the racks for something- ANYTHING- she could wear to the One Direction Concert tomorrow. Gabbie had convinced her she had to buy a new dress. They had made the boys drop them off ealier this morning on their way to their interview. 

Gabbie and Cat still found it totally amuesing that they tiptoed around them all the time. Sure they had been totally moody when they'd gotten their periods, but they had played it up alot. No harm in that right?

Louis was still dodging them like they had the plague; Niall had moved to the other side of the table from Cat; Liam had started sitting on the balcony A LOT. It seemed only Zayn and Harry put up with the girls horrible moods. But even Cat could see them gritting their teeth and baring it. Although the girls couldn't help it, Cat felt they should try and tone it down as best they could when they were around the guys. Liam seemed to be the most 'understanding' even though he was the first to leave a room when the girls entered.