We turn into Bitches... what do you want?

"Go! Go!" Niall yelled, leaning in closer off his seat with a huge smile.

"HE SCORES!" The boys bellow as a buzzer sounds from somewhere inside the TV.

Gabbie and Cat glare at the boys from across the room, not amused by the fact that they are yelling and laughing loudly at 9:30PM. Especially since they had an interview for The Project early the next morning.

"Would you shut up?" Gabbie snapped, turning the page of her Dolly magazine forcfully.

The boys ignored her and let out another round of crows, high fiving each other as they got heavily into Australian NRL. The Eels, Cat's favourite team, were versing the Dragons. The boys were divided. Harry, Louis and Liam for the Dragons; Niall and Zayn for the Eels. Gabbie was pissed off and Cat knew exaclty why. Worse still, she'd be the same by tomorrow.

"I SAID- SHUT UP!" Gabbie yelled as the boys went silent to watch the game again.

They looked at her, half amused, half taken-a-back by her snappy tone. "Why?" Louis cut in, averting his eyes for a second from the screen.

"BECAUSE I SAID SO!" Gabbie snapped.

Niall and Liam were about to tell Gabbie off when Cat cut in. "Leave her alone guys." she said, shaking her head. "She's in a sensitive mood."

"I'LL GIVE YOU SENSITIVE!" Gabbie snapped, slamming her magazine down on the coffe table with a humph.

Cat and Zayn glanced at each other, Cat trying desperatly to convey something without speaking. Zayn cocked his head to the side, taking in Cat's desperate stare and felt utterly confused. Cat sighed. She just hoped the boys would shut up a bit and not make it any worse. She loved Gabbie, but when it was her time of the month, Cat was ready to shoot her.

"Why don't you go outside or something then?" Harry offered in a sweet voice, his eyes softening as he looked at Gabbie.

Gabbie glowered at him. "Why don't cha!?" She threw back at him angrily. Harry flinched, bewlidered and confused.

"But I just-," He began again, looking totally lost.

Cat threw him a warning look and Harry bit his lip, looking back at the TV, which was flashing a Trojan Condom comercial. Cat nearly blushed as Zayn looked at her out of the corner of his eyes. Awkies.... Cat thought, before looking back at Gabbie.

Gabbie ws pissed off at everyone. At the world, at the NRL, at Cat and more importantly, she was pissed off at the boys. A lot. She felt the need to scream and rant bubbling up inside her.

"Why don't you go to bed, Gabs?" Cat offered slowly, looking worried that Gabbie might explode suddenly. "You look tired."

"Well," Gabbie said curtly, uncrossing her slim legs. "Maybe I wouldn't be so tired if you were such a horrible roommate!"

Cat narrowed her eyes at Gabbie. She couldn't help herself. She had the overwhelimg need to fight back. "You're the one that snores!"

"DO NOT!" Gabbie screeched back. "DON'T BE SUCH A BITCH TO ME!"

Cat laughed in mock-amusement. The boys were totally ridged on the couch, the NRL forgotten. They'd seen girls fight, but not like this. And right now it was both interesting and scary at the same time. They'd seen Cat nearly on edge before and it had scared the shit out of them. And she had been nearly on edge. They were all scared to see what on edge looked like. 

Gabbie was a whole other kettle of fish. She hadn't yelled, screamed or turned into a bitch since they'd known her, besides her little mock-fights with Cat. And they were totally worried about what was about to go down.

It's Gotta be HimOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara