Smile and say 'Cheese!'

"Here." Louis held out a white cup towards Cat and she peered into it. Tea. Thank god.

Gabbie was in her shower, and Harry was using her parents. Probably taking a long cold shower after their... kiss/ make-out session. Luckily the rest of the guys hadn't seen that, only heard some of the yelling and swearing, mostly done by Cat of course.

"Thanks." She smiled, taking the cup in her hands and leaning back on her counter, exhaugsted.

"So?" Zayn prompted from his place at the dining room table. "Who the heck was that?"

"Oh." Cat rolled her eyes. "Micheal." They all raised they're eyebrows and Cat sighed. "He's my cousin and Gabbie's ex."

"Gabbie dated your cousin? Wow." Niall laughed. "That would have be werid."

Cat laughed, swriling her tea around in the cup. "Nah, it was alright until the start of this year."

They all looked at her expectantly and she laughed as Niall and Louis started trying to wiggle they're eyebrows. "Anyway, he cheated on her with-,"

"Lauren." Louis interrupted. "We heard." He giggled weirdly, slurrping his own tea.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure your neighbours heard too, Cat." Liam laughed. "You were screaming your head off."

"He bloody deserves it anyway." Cat sniffed angrily at him. "He's an idiot."

"How did you know he was here?" Liam asked, sniffing the tea Louis handed him, his eyebrows raised.

Cat frowned. Who the hell sniffs tea?

"Oh, uh. He's our friend Megan's neighbour and family friend. He told her and she called to tell me." Cat laughed as both Niall and Zayn started sniffing they're tea too. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Ever seen our video diaries from the X-Factor?" Niall asked, sticking his tongue tentivly into his tea. He pulled a face and pushed it away, grimancing. "The one where Louis made us tea?"

Cat's eyes widened and she dropped her cup on the table, pushing it away with her index finger. "Gross. The one where he put pickles and salt in your tea?"

Liam licked his lips, slurrping down his own tea. "Yeah. But I think mine had some sort of sugar in it." He gluped a bit more down.

"Honey." Louis corrected, holding his tea with his pinkie out. "Niall got the prune juice."

Niall, who had just taken another tentive sip of his tea, spat it all over the table. "WHAT?!"

Cat laughed. "We don't have any prune juice Niall."

Louis frowned, opening the fridge and producing a bottle of queer purple liquid. "Then what the hell is this?"

Cat snorted out laughing, sinking to the floor as her knees gave way.

"I don't feel so good." Niall groaned, bashing his head onto the table.

Cat lay back on the floor clutching her stomach. "That is organic fertilizer." She chuckled again. "Made from blended egg shells, rotten fruit and veggie peels."

Niall gagged, going slightly green. "LOUIS!"

Louis' eyes widened. "I didn't know!"

Cat laughed again, scraping herself off the ground. "Did you smell it?" Louis shook his head. "That's why you didn't know, then."

Liam held up his cup, waving it in the air. "another round!" He shouted, pretending to be drunk. He started singing some random football song, swaying like a retard.