Chapter 5 <3 (Picture of Ayla)

_____________________________________________

Recap:

He stared at me with amusement and lust in his eyes. "I don't go for your type." I pushed him against the locker and closed the space between so I was the one to whisper into his ear. "The player, bad boy and quarterback of the football team, the ladies’ man who knows exactly how to get what he wants, I smiled to myself, I'm guessing this is a first for getting rejected." 

He smirked that sexy smirk of his "I won't stop till eventually I get you, you do know that." He said with amusement dancing in his eyes and not a smirk but a smile a real smile that shows his dimples he looked so cute. I guess he doesn't cope well with rejection.

Zoe shut up! You’re supposed to be playing hard to get. "Good luck with that," was all I said as I smiled and walked off as the bell rung.

"I will Zoe just you wait." I heard him call after me.

I smiled to myself. I like this place already then a grin spread across my face.

______________________________________________

Chapter 5:

I finally found my locker and made my way into the cafeteria, it really is different to Ireland. They cafeteria was huge there was round tables all over the cafeteria. I walked over and patiently stood waiting, trying to resist the urge to hit the blonde bimbo behind me over the head with my tray. That's all teenage girls do it bitch and bitch.

"Little sis. How is your first day going?" I turned around to see Chace standing behind me waiting in line too. He was giving me a big smile. I was kind of relieved he came and saved me but I was not going to say that to him his ego is big enough.

"It was pretty eventful" I said grabbing an apple. "And yours?" I asked.

"Awesome." A grin took over his face. "Do I sense a girl in the scene?" I said elbowing him in the side.

"Ha no way man, girls have cooties." He said laughing.

 "As If, you’re the biggest player I know."

"That is true little sis but I never settle down, too many hot girls to give up for just one, she has got to be special" He winked at me and stole some of my grapes. "Hey, there mine." I protested hitting him on the shoulder. "Sharing is caring, Zo" he said laughing again.

We made our way through the cafeteria when we see hands waving at us, and a little voice said "Zoe, Chace come over here." I recognised the voice easily and her blonde hair bouncing is hard to miss. It easily stood out in a crowd. 

We made our way to the table, I sat across from Ayla and Chace sat down next to me. There were two girls sitting on either side of Ayla. They both had brown hair, one had blue eyes and the other had brown and they were really petite. “This is Leah," she pointed to the blue eyed girl, "and this is Chloe", she said pointing to the brown eyed girl. They both smiled at me. I returned the smile.

"I'm Zoe and this is my brother Chace." He smirked and they just stared at him saying nothing.

"Guys, stop staring I know he is hot but that's just rude." she mumbled to her friends, I'm guessing we weren't supposed to hear but both me and Chace have pretty good hearing considering the fact she was right across from us we burst out laughing. 

I heard Chace talking to someone and he got up. I looked up to see Mattie winking at me. "I need to steal your bro for a second, Zoe. I promise I will bring him back."

"Don't miss me too much, little sis." Chace said giving me a grin.

I turned back to the girls and they were all staring at Mattie and Chace's butt while they walked away.

"This might be weird for you guys," Chloe said to me and Ayla, "but your brothers are oh my god, they are so hot." I groaned while Ayla laughed, I gave her a questioning look.

"I'm used to it, for the fact I have two of them." She said laughing. "But I have to agree about Chace, sorry Zo but it's obvious. His accent makes him even better." I scowled at her which made her laugh even more.

She fake swooned which made me scowl even more, but then I joined in on their laughter but then I felt a breath on my neck and I could smell the familiar scent I loved, cinnamon and mint.

There is only one person who smells this good, just as I thought it he spoke in my ear, with his husky voice, he was so close I shivered. "I'm not going to break my promise." I could hear the sexy smirk in his voice. "Be careful, Tate, or else some people will think you might be close to getting down on your knees and begging." I said with my own smirk. 

"I would beg for you, anytime and anywhere, you name it, by the way love the top." He said drawing circles on my bare shoulder. I turned around to face him. He was so close his lips are once again inches from mine; I think he knows what he does when he is this close to me, yup, definitely.

I looked behind him to see another two boys I'm guessing football players because they had that build. They all looked like Abercrombie and Fitch models. I looked around the cafeteria and every one was staring at Tate and I. It was so quiet you could hear a pen drop; I started to blush "You look cute when you blush." He said smirking and turning around, walking away with his two friends. They winked at me and I blushed again. 

I gaped after him, this is just ridiculous, and why does someone have to be that hot?

I turned around to the three girls to find them staring open mouth at me. "What?" I said picking at the hem of my top. I shifted under their gazes; don't judge me I'm quite a paranoid person, "Tate does not come over to a girl, ever. They always go to him. He never ever walks over to a girl, they come running to him." Chloe said to me. Her mouth was basically hitting the floor.

I shrugged; I didn't know what to say. "Oh my god, you are so lucky, Tate Bailey is seriously interested in you." Leah said in a high pitched voice while clapping her hands excitedly. Chloe nodded in agreement. I just laughed. The lunch bell rang and we went to class.

I made my way to English with Ayla, as I walked into the class everyone stop talking and stared at me. My palms started sweating. Suddenly I heard the teacher voice, he sounded really nice, "You must be the new girl, Zoe, Zoe Ward." "That's me" I said nervously.

He addressed the class "Everyone this is Zoe Ward, she is a transfer, make her feel welcome."

All the boys started whistling at me and the girls scowling at me. I started to blush.

I looked at the teacher, he was nice, he kind of looked like a student himself he looked in his early twenties, He had black hair and blue eyes. He kind of was hot... Jeez Zoe this is the teacher we are talking about. I mentally slapped myself, gross thoughts about a teacher...

"Nice to meet you Zoe I'm Mr Walsh." He said giving me a smile. "So Zoe, Will you take a seat next to Tate." My head whipped up, I'm surprised I didn't get whiplash. I stared down the back to Tate sitting down the back his chin resting on his palm as he winked at me. Great this is just great, I'm going to be harassed in my English class, as well as home, wonderful just wonderful, he just had to be in my class.

I made annoyed grunt and stomped my way down to the back of the class, and took a seat next to a smirking Tate.

Mr Walsh continued the class. "This is going to be an interesting year, huh beautiful?" Tate whispered in my ear.

I groaned, sure would be.

_____________________________________

A/N: That is chapter 5… Hope you guys like it :) 

I am already working on chapter 6.

Thanks again for reading.

Comment and let me know what you think. 

- Ciaarzie xo