Chapter 22 <3

All Rights Reserved.

________________________________

Recap: 

In the morning, I’m going to pay for this; it’s going to be like a party is going on in my head. I groaned, imagining the hangover from hell, in the morning. Well I might as well drink myself to death while I still can…

I thought as I said see yeah later to another bottle of Budweiser.

Nope I was wrong, not a party, more like a giant stampede of elephants running through my head… well I will just deal with that tomorrow, but for now,

“To our fucked up teenage years” I shouted as I raised my bottle and everyone cheered.

Fuck hangovers, was the last thought that I actually remembered….

________________________________

Chapter 22: 

Imagine been at a playground and there is all little kids screaming at their mothers about how they dropped their ice cream… yeah well that’s exactly what it’s like… but only in my head!

Stupid hangovers!

It’s like a disco in my head, and let me tell you the speakers are blaring!! Try that, plus having to listen to some silly little teacher trying to control the screaming class that are supposed to be 17 year olds but instead they are acting like that haven’t hit puberty...

Besides repeatedly slamming my head against the table is not helping but I can’t help it I want to die… I should have drunk myself to death!!

I’m now in English sadly, with a donkey of a teacher, who can barely tell the difference between right and left… and trying to control a class that has been acting like zoo animals… I mean come on, my 8 year old cousin is more mature than these supposed to be 17/ 18 year olds…

But guess what I will most likely be able to drink myself to death tonight…again!

“Miss Ward, your attention on the board, please?” Mr Walsh snapped. Can he even do that? Even after the creep kissed me, talk about paedophiles! Who does he think he- “Miss Ward!” he raised his voice over all our heads, and my hangover got worse, I actually thought my brain was going to jump out of my head…

I winced! This is what I get... “Yeah yeah” I mumbled waving my hand in a ‘fuck off motion’, can he not leave me alone… I’m trying to deal with a hangover and he is definitely not helping!!

Thank God it’s Friday… that means party time! Last day of school and paedophile teachers…

A note that landed on my textbook and ripped me out of thought… I opened and it read:

Hey gorgeous,

Jake’s party tonight, you there?

I frowned in thought, who would write this? I looked up to find the sender of this magical note, that’s when I see a certain English person, winking at me. I wanted to roll my eyes but I fought the urge and instead I just laughed.

Yeah, what about you? I scribbled back

I threw the note back to him; he read it, smiled and nodded. He bent over the paper…

You know it, can’t wait to see your beautiful face there ;)

I looked at him to see him winking once again…

Do you not realise I have a boyfriend Oliver? I threw the note back hoping to hit him in the head and knock some sense into him, I failed! I really have to work on my throw…

I frowned at his reply it made no sense… Yeah and I have a maths test Monday…

What has that got to do with anything? I wrote back…

Sorry! I thought we were naming things we would cheat on… I burst out laughing, and everyone stared at me like I was gone nuts, probably thinking I’ll see you when you get out of the mental hospital!

Think about it, imagine you seen a 17 year old girl, sitting down the back, busting her ass laughing, to herself… she is laughing so hard there is no noise coming out and she is clapped making her look like she is a retarded seal!

Well there is me….

I don’t blame them!!

Getting so caught up in my laughing, I forgot my boyfriend was sitting right next to me…

I flashed him an innocent smile and he frowned!

I bet you he seen the little shits note! Stupid Oliver!! I wrote down a plain simple reply to him... still chuckling to myself…

No! I threw it back to him and he just gave a lost little boy look, I chuckled once again…

When I final sobered up from laughing, the hangover hit me like a bitch! I groaned, curse you underage drinking... now that I’m thinking about it, I’m such a badass!!

I folded my arms and rested my head on him suddenly everything was extremely loud, I felt like Mr Walsh was screaming in my ear… and it’s probably because he was!

“Zoe, I have already asked for your attention on the board and you still ignore me, next time I have to ask, it’s detention for you!!” He screamed, well he probably didn’t but he did in my head… because my brain started vibrating, well what bit of it I have left…

I probably drank my brain cells to death last night…

“Sir, not meaning to sound rude or anything but could you keep it down!” I whispered to him.

He frowned and looked at me like I was retarded! “No” He snapped and stomped back up to the board, fucking creep!!

At least I can say bye bye to this hangover when I whip out the alcohol again… which it tonight! I sound like an alcoholic, but I’m not I assure you… well I don’t think so!

________________________________

A/N: Sorry it’s really short but I have to pack for Rome which I am leaving for in about an hour! Think of it this way I should be packing but instead I decided to write another chapter for you guys!! :) Now I have to go pack though :( … ugh God damn it, I hate packing!

So this story is nearly over :( there are only about 4 chapters left and an epilogue! *sob* I’m so sad but I can’t wait to start another story :D but I’ll see you on the next upload hopefully :) I’m off to Rome now, with my school :D how exciting!!

Please let me know what you thought,

Don’t forget to comment and vote please…. :) I appreciate it a lot!

And thanks so much for reading :D

Vote, Comment, Fan :)

- Ciaarzie xo

________________________________

Next Upload:

* Next Friday *

________________________________