Chapter 13 <3

Thanks to everyone who liked, commented and voted on my story :) here is chapter 13 :D

Hope you like it it's getting more intense :O

________________________________

Recap:

Mystery POV:

I was visiting the stupid man again in Jail he insisted I did.

"What did you find out?" He asked my curiously.

"I followed her today, she went to the beach, and she is getting close to them Bailey boys. She is seriously protected." I mumbled

His eyes hardened when I mentioned boys. "Boys," He looked seriously angry. "Does she have a boyfriend?" His face was going red with anger.

I shook my head, "No not right now, I don't think."

"You don't think?" He spat through his teeth. "You don't think?" I wanted to flinch at the anger in his voice, but I didn't I held my ground.

"No she doesn't." I said confidence pouring through my voice. I wasn't really sure but I wouldn't tell him that.

"How do you know Zoe anyway?" he never really told me how he knew her.

"Zoe would be my daughter." He grinned, it wasn't a good grin, and it was a terrifying grin.

My mouth dropped into an O shape. It couldn't be they looked nothing alike. I stared at him trying to see anything, then I looked at his eyes, that's were Zoe got her beautiful green eyes, but they were different in a way hers were filled with friendliness and love while his was cold, hard and evil.

It terrified me. "Give her this." He handed me a box, I stared at it confused as I opened it and looked inside.. My breath was caught in my throat......

________________________________

Chapter 13:

I woke up on Sunday morning feeling happier than I have ever felt I mean come on, being on the beach with Tate was not really a bad time. I grinned to myself. I turned over and looked at the clock, 7:00am, I groaned.

Sunday is my sleeping day but my mood was too good to even care right now. I jumped out of bed and looked down at myself, I had a t-shirt that just passed my butt, and I decided to not change because nobody would be up at this time on a Sunday.

I put some bread in the toaster and decided to go for an easier breakfast. I stood against the counter and drilled my fingers on the marble absentmindedly. I wonder what Tate is up to right now, most likely sleeping. What about Mattie, probably sleeping with everyone, most likely. I laughed to myself.

He is actually a pretty good friend, but I wouldn't like to take him up on an offer to be his girlfriend, he wouldn't be able to keep it in his pants. I laughed at the picture of Mattie trying to keep it in his pants.

"What a sight I would love to see every morning." I whipped around to see Mattie leaning on the door his arms crossed over his chest. I took in his sweat pants and tank top that clung to his muscles I all of a sudden wanted to drool. God snap out of it, that's just weird.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

He smirked, "Waiting for that big bro of yours."

"And you are down in the kitchen because?" I raised my eyebrow in suspicion.

"Why wouldn't I when I can look at you looking like that!" He waved his hand in effect. I felt the blood go to my head. This is just plain embarrassing. I crossed my hands over my chest not like it made a difference. I rolled my eyes at him; he just loves making everything embarrassing.