Chapter 15 <3

I decided to put it up because I had already had it written so yeah... I will save my talking till the end because it's really annoying, haha..

 but I'm dedicating this chapter to @ananorman because she fanned me :) Thank you so much :D

________________________________

 Recap:

"Ok, that is all Miss Ward, thank you for your time." He said as he got up from his chair. If he stayed any longer I would have put his stupid face through the table.

Zoe's mom looked scared and her dad has no expression on his face as he stared into the distance.

"I'll take Zoe upstairs." I said to her parent's they both just nodded. I brought here up to her room and she changed in to a long t-shirt and she was silent the whole time.

She climbed into bed and pulled the covers up to her chin, she looked so young and vulnerable. I slid in next to her and pulled her onto my lap as she cried out everything she had held in. I stayed there until she fell asleep and then Alissa came in and curled up next to her, so she wouldn't have to be alone that night. I didn't think her parents would be happy to have a boy sleeping with her..

I kissed her forehead, I had my hand on the door when Alissa spoke up, "You know she really loves you? I know your type you will hurt her, it will crush her" my back was to her, I narrowed my eyes even though she couldn't see, "you shouldn't judge someone so quickly, and plus I love her." with that I walked out the door......

________________________________

Chapter 15:

I decided to forget everything that happened yesterday, well, just for today.

 Mom and dad said and I quote, "The meal is still on, we are going to go back and act normal, while the police does their jobs." So the meal was still on. Don't let it fool you there is a police car outside our house now but we will just have to deal.

 Tate wants us to break the news to our family know that I am now officially his girlfriend.

 I smiled from ear to ear at just saying it, in my head. How sad! No matter how bad things are, Tate always makes everything better. He really is amazing. I grinned inwardly.

 To make it even worse, there is a party Friday after the game, at some guy’s house, I don't even know his name, but I'm made go to "take my mind of things". Next thing my bedroom door is flung open to reveal a breathlessly Alissa. I'm surprised she even remembered she had to open the door.

 She went flying over a shoe that was lying around; she got up and brushed herself off muttering, "son of a bitch." I gave a little chuckle she is such a klutz. Some things never change.

 She was trying to get her words out but had to put her hands on her knees trying to catch her breath. "He....I....I....hot." She spluttered. What the hell is she talking about? I "Use your words." I mumbled.

 "Oh my fucking God, you live next door to that God. He is so fucking hot. I thought Tate tickled my fancy" She winked and carried on, "but his brother, yummy I love it already." Well I guess she met Mattie already. She walked up and shook my shoulder. "Are you crazy? Why are you not leaving him get in your pants?" I laughed she is just impossible.

 "I am taken" I said with a proud grin.

 She mumbled. "They are like the not so famous version on Zac Efron." She started fanning her face with her hand. "I'm in love, and I get to go to school with these Gods. Yeah chi ching-" She stopped and stared at me as my words registered with her, "Wait excuse me? Taken?" She started dancing and singing "I'm sexy and I know it" but she changed it to "we" instead of I'm.