Chapter 12 <3 (Picture of Alissa)

Thanks everyone who has voted, commented and fanned :) means a lot. I am seriously sick *sob* (I hate being sick :( ) but that means I have gotten a chance to write the next few chapters :D ... So you guys won't have to wait long for the next chapter... please comment and let me know what you guys think!

_______________________________

Recap:

He shot down a smirk, "Well I think the guys and I will just have to have a guy’s day out," He said whistling, I rolled my eyes, "at the beach." He said knowing he hit a nerve. My mouth dropped, "No way, Chace, no fucking-" language I heard my mom yell from the kitchen. I ignore it and went on with my rant, "this isn't fair, the one day I want a girl’s day out, you just have to ruin it." I groaned and stomped my feet.

Childish I know but this was not fair. "Chace, always a pleasure to see your fine ass again." I looked back at Alissa in astonishment. She always had a crush on him but still it's weird. She winked at him and he just laughed he never really returned her feelings, as pretty as she was, he never really had that vibe with her but he was never rude to her either.

Just as I grabbed Alissa to run out the door I heard Chace call down to me, "Don't worry sis, remember I can drive so we will meet you there." I groaned. I pulled Alissa into the car, just as Ayla was walking up my drive.

Alissa sat in front and Ayla jumped in back. I smiled at Ayla, "Chace is going meeting us there with his friends because there having a "guy’s day out. Bullshit." I gave her an apologetic smile. "I'm kind of ok with that." she said as she started to laugh. I frowned of course you would be I thought to myself, we all just laughed and made our way to the beach.

________________________________

Chapter 12:

We had just got out of the car. I dreaded seeing Chace here with all his little buddies. I groaned out loud but Alissa and Ayla ignore my little tantrum.

"It is roasting." I looked at Ayla to see her wiping sweat off her forehead. "I want to go swimming!" she complained, dragging her feet along. Just as we put our feet on the sand I felt eyes burning into the back of my head.

I whipped around looking for the eyes that I knew were watching me. I search everywhere but it was just a normal day. Children playing in the water, their parents watching them were laughing. Everything seemed like it would. I just decided it was paranoia but I still couldn't stop myself looking around the car park.

I couldn't shake the feeling I was being watched, it was just like English class, I feel someone's eyes on me every move I made, everywhere I looked and everyone I watched, they watched me do it.

It can't be paranoia, twice in a row, it just can't be. "You ok?” Alissa voice snapped me out of my train of thought, and I blurted out "I feel like someone it watching Me." before I could stop myself.

She frowned and then looked at me like I had two heads. She shook her hand thinking I have gone crazy "No one is watching you, babe." She wrapped an arm around my shoulder and led me to the space that Ayla already has occupied. "Now let's go before I have an anxiety attack, I seriously need to see some fine piece of American ass for myself." she gave me a wink while grinning at me.

I laughed, guess I'm just being paranoid I always feel better with Alissa there. I shook out my towel and laid it in the sand, then went down and laid on it. I was starting to get a pounding headache probably over the heat, plus I wanted to get in the water before Chace came along.

Just as I was about to tell Alissa and Ayla that I would be going down to the water I heard Alissa say in a flirtatious voice "Hey hot stuff." I looked over at her looking out over her sunglasses and wiggling her fingers at a guy who was about our age, he had his mouth pulled up into smirk as he gave her a wink, pretty good looking but nothing compared to Tate.