Chapter 19 <3 (Picture of Mr Walsh)

________________________________

Recap:

I stood in front of the mirror checking my reflection, green eyes staring back at me, the girl in the mirror looked care free and happy. When the actual one staring on the otherside was the complete opposite. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, and walked out the door, silently wishing things could be as simple as they were before I came here.

I stepped outside and the wind immediately whipped through my hair, I took a sharp intake of breath, It was freezing and dark. Dark? I check the time on my 7:46pm. I gasped. 

What the hell? how long was I in the shower for that was supposed to be the quickest shower of my life. I ran towards the next door neighbours house and burst open the front door. 

5 heads all turned towards the sound, worried looks visible on all 5 of their faces, when they saw it was me they looked relieved. What has got them on edge? I asked myself silently. "Hi guys." I mumbled. 

I slowly walked over and planted my ass on Tate. He smirked at me, and I myself could just tell what was going through his peverted head. I layed back and prepared myself for the night of fun I was about to have, trying to stop thinking about everything that was going wrong in my life.....

________________________________

Chapter 19:

"That's stupid."

"You're stupid!"

"At least I'm not as ugly as you." 

"Yeah you're even uglier than me!"

"Bitch"

"Ass" Alissa screamed back at Mattie.

"Would you please shut up? you're giving me a headache." I stated rubbing my temples trying to contain the little bit of patience I have left.  

"Sorry" they both whispered under there breath, but then went back to 

They were both debating on who were better in general girls or boys, which is stupid! 

Mattie made a comment on how women should not try and run the world, but Alissa said that boys can't multi-task so they wouldn't be able to run the world, and well you know the rest. I sat silently listening to the debate trying not to scream at them. 

They are acting like little kids, I mean come on!

I can feel the sexual tension radiating of them both. I want to 'accidently' lock them into a room with each other until they admit their feelings of attraction to each other. 

When you look at Mattie, he looks like a love sick puppy, but then there's Alissa she is like a blank page there is nothing to see.. but that's because she is a pro at hiding her feelings. I will make it happen one way or another...

"Baby, you want food?" Tate sexy voice brought me out of my evil scheme, and I was more than happy to get out of the room over them two. You would think they are 7 not 17.. I pushed myself up and basically ran to where Tate was waiting. 

I hugged him immediately, which brought back thoughts of last night, and I don't think I need to explain what happened when the night supposedly 'ended'. 

Oh holy shit! I'm like walking hormones!

I was into the kitchen my arm wrapped around Tate's waist and I instantly smelt the bacon and let me tell you it smelt good. 

I horsed down the food and believe me I am seriously wondering how Tate is with me because it must be attractive seeing your girlfriend eat so much she can barely managed it.. half choking on her food. 

I started to laugh picturing how I look which was a bad idea! I coughed while taking a drink trying to relieve myself of air. 

I got myself together breathing heavily and slowly. 

I looked over at my so called boyfriend busting his ass laughing. he even had tears streaming down his face.

I huffed, got up and stormed off to my bedroom not that he really did anything wrong. I just wanted to make a dramatic exit.

Ugh! School is the worst and I actually have to go and see Mr Walsh after he decided to try and swap spit with me, but I rejected him, obviously, even though I didn't really want to...

I'm going to just pretend like I never had them thoughts, but yeah I have to face him but at least tomorrow is Friday so I have the weekend to look forward to... something interesting might actually happen...

__________________________

Mystery POV:

"Did you do what I asked you to do?" 

"I sure did." I gave him my trade mark smirk.

"Plan set?" He asked me.

"Yup, it's set.." 

"So this weekend then?" He asked questioningly. 

"Yup" I nodded in reassurance.

He sat back in his seat, his hands rested on his lap and his fingers intertwined. He gave me a sly smirk, that showed me that he was ready to get our plan in motion.. let's say Zoe will get a very nice suprise!

________________________________

sorry for writing such a boring chapter, but hopefully you don't hate me yet!! 

and I'm really sorry it's so short but I have writers block. 

but hopefully I will let you guys no who mystery pov is soon... ;) hehehe... 

I'm not sure when the next upload will be.. everytime I look at the computer screen I go blank, but I knew I owed you guys something... hopefully you don't think it's unbearable to read... but hey let me know what you think of my story.. and please feel free to give me criticism because I do want to improve my writing, but please not too harsh! 

Thanks so much for reading :D sorry, again.

Vote, Comment, Fan :)

- Ciaarzie xo

________________________________

Next Upload:

* I'm sure whenever I can I will, but right now I have writers block :/ *

________________________________