Chapter 6: Celebrity Drama and Fake Dates

Chapter 6

"Right well first of all how many can I ask you about?" Casey asked, happily sitting down next to me.

"However many you want." I shrugged, not looking up from painting my toe nails.

"Okay wow." Casey muttered. "Are Selena and Justin back together?"

"That's the question you choose to open with?" I raised my eyebrows, glancing up at her. "Of course they're not, he's been sleeping his way through every major city on the west coast."

"Wow. Uh... Harry Styles?"

"Well he's not dating Louis Tomlinson if that's what you're asking." I laughed. "I don't know too much about them but I have a friend who slept with Harry."

Casey gasped. "No way."

"Yeah. She slept with Zayn too." I replied, putting the top back on the nail polish.

"At the same time?!" Casey's eyes were wide.

"Goodness no. She slept with Zayn like a year ago and then she was at the same party as Harry a few weeks ago." I shrugged, resting my feet up on the desk as I waited for them to dry.

"Okay okay who else..." Casey muttered. "Was Davis Hollington any good?"

I shrugged. "Guess so." I replied. "Nothing compared to Jonah Lindsay though." I grinned, reaching for my phone.

"Jonah Lindsay?! No. Way." Casey whispered. "When?!?!"

"Last night." I laughed, logging onto Instagram.

The next thirty minutes were spent with her prying for information on every celebrity she could think of.

"Alright, my turn." I said, turning to look at her.

Casey just raised her eyebrows.

"What's the deal with Daniel?" I asked curiously. "Why does he do whatever you say?"

"Because he slept with Wallace's older sister and I'm the only one who knows so he does everything he can to make sure I don't tell." Casey shrugged.

I just nodded. "What's his deal?"

"Honestly I don't know. His family is weird. His mother disappeared a few months ago and his dad's like always away on business trips." Casey shrugged. "That's really all I know."

"I'm having a dilemma." Someone announced, walking into the room.

"Speak of the devil." Casey laughed as Daniel sat down on her bed.

"Casey, I need a favor." Daniel said seriously.

Casey raised her eyebrows.

"I need you to find me a date." Daniel said quickly. "Like within the next ten minutes."

"Not possible." Casey shook her head. "Why do you need one?"

"Because my dad's been wondering why I'm not home a lot and I stupidly told him that I had a girlfriend and now he's trying to get me to bring her over today for the stupid family thing." Daniel muttered, his hands tightening on the edge of the bed.

"Well that's dumb." I laughed, standing up from the chair. "In such a small town like this you've probably already slept with everyone viable." I rolled my eyes, walking over to put the nail polish back into my suitcase.

"Yeah." Casey laughed, agreeing with me. "At this rate Jordyn's the only single one you haven't already had."

Daniel glared at her.